8. Luke Todoroki

Luke belongs to one of the main pirate clans* 'Todoroki' from Skull Island. He's the only son of the late pirate 'Tamo Todoroki'.  

According to Skull Island's laws, the rightful clan leader must be above twenty years of age but, if the rightful heir is not of age, the closest kinsman will be the temporary clan leader. Since Luke is not of age yet, his uncle (Tamo's brother; Toshiro), is the acting clan leader. Luke despises him and doubts if his uncle has 'other plans' by the time Luke comes of age. 

 To avenge his father's unlikely death (Luke believes his corrupt uncle murdered him so that he could be the clan leader), Luke enrolled himself into Royale High and trained himself to be as powerful as ever. 

To describe Luke, he's really tall (approx. 6 feet). He's got white sleek hair and an amazing jawline of course. He's sort of an emo and not much into goth style. He's always top in class and has been a part of the student council from the first year he joined. 

He's skilled at sword fighting, fencing, archery and whatnot.

[There are 3 major pirate clans in Skull Island: TODOROKI CLAN, KAIZOKU CLAN, DEMICA CLAN*

_____________________________________________________