5. Alec Dominic Tobias

Alec comes from a distinguished family of criminals. His uncle; Toby is an infamous criminal and was praised a lot by the Darklanders for his killings in many renowned kingdoms. Alec is the son of Toby's only sister. But, Alec's parents (including his mother) were not criminals like Toby. Alec was told they abandoned him and his siblings and when all hope was lost; his uncle Toby decided to take them in. 

When Alec was thirteen years old, he was sent to G.O.O.D by his uncle to learn the skillful and brutal ways of murder. He was an excellent student. The Overkill brothers were impressed with his performance.

But, when he was fifteen, during a field operation, there was an accident and Alec accidentally killed one of his classmates instead of a civilian. The victim's parents blamed Alec for choosing the civilian's life over the classmate and for not knowing who he WAS actually supposed to kill. Genesis Overkill (being the leader of G.O.O.D and the Darklands), banished Alec from ever joining G.O.O.D again. During the incident, Alec was traumatized and afraid but his uncle always supported him and trained him a lot after that. He was called again by the Overkill brothers for war and other missions by the time he was seventeen and succeeded in all of these, thereby impressing the brothers yet again.

To describe Alec, he's VERY tall. He has sleek, black hair (with little highlights of red) and usually wears black only. He mostly likes to be alone and isn't usually much of a talker. He enjoys being depressed and also dislikes flowers. He usually likes to stay in the shade and not much in the sunlight. Its true, Alec has murdered a lot of civilians during his young age, but somewhere inside, maybe he isn't as mean as he seems to be?...

_____________________________________________________