Healer in the house

I knew that my reactions were not the best but I also knew that that girl was faking it all and that apparently someone was about to come over. Little did I know that it was about now because I went past Hitoshi who didn't even stopped me and was about to get out but when I opened the door I found myself standing in front of an old lady.

Lady: You must be Izuku. Hello there dearie. I am Chiyo.

Me: Toshi!

Since the two guys were busy and he would know her for sure I decided to call him here. Thankfully he came over and saw the woman and took over for me.

Hitoshi: RG, nice to see you again.

Rg: Nice to see you too. Where is Shota and Hizashi?

Hitoshi: We had an incidence earlier...

He looked at me and I knew what he was about to say but decided to roll my eyes and get upstairs leaving the woman and that lilac guy alone. I really didn't had the nerves for this and I was sure he knew that because he just let me leave. Now the thing was once I was back in my room, I locked the doow once again. 

This is soo stupid!

She did it on her own and they scolded me!

Of course because I am the new comer!

Still... why does this hurt soo much?!

Jesus Izu!

They are just strangers!

Don't let it get to you!

Let's change out of this shirt first since I got some stain of the oil...

How didn't they see this?

Damn they have to be bli-

The moment I thought that I was already stipping down the things off me and about to change into something more confortable until I realized that I didn't brought any change cloths with me. So I looked into the wardrobe and found a couple of things in there. Some were to big some were to small but there were also stuff that were fitting me and so I grabbed these and put them on right before I heard a knock at my door.

Yamada: Izuku, do you have a moment.

Me: (heck no! leave me alone!) Sure. Be right there.

Yamada: Thanks.

Me: Arg!

Why does my quirk always have to goddamn it betray me?!

I was really getting furrious about it and wanted to kick something but I knew I would only feel the pain more. So once I put on things, I went to the door opened it and looked at the healer as well as my supposedtly father which I wouldn't approve until somene would actually show me proof.

Yamada: Oh I am glad the things are fitting you! Anyways this is Chiyo she is a good old friend and also a healer. Me and Sho thought it would be be-

You know... I did learn one thing about my quirk and that was that talking didn't helped much in my case so I just basically slammed the door in front of his face as well as locked it again.

Chiyo: This wasn't nice.

Yamada: I already told you what happened. So he is a bit well... aggrivated.

Chiyo: Oh dear. May I try.

Yamada: Sure.

Chiyo: Izuku dearie, can you open the door and let me in?

Again nothing. I really didn't liked talking much but something was telling me they wouldn't respect my wish and come in either way. The only good thing was that there was actually a bathroom attached to this place so I was about to escape from there if not for that hobo to stand there waiting for me.

Hobo: *sigh* I thought so.

Where did he come from?

I looked at him before I did the same thing and was about to slam the door shut if not for him stopping me from doing so and actually grabbing my hand where I burned myself.

Me: Ah! 

A small scream, followed by a hiss escaped my mouth while I slapped the hobo mans face. I really had it with their attitude towards me and it seems that this hero also had it with me because next thing I know I was once again bandaged up and panicking. However this time he seemed to realize the reason and let me go which I immediately used to back up from him eventho I was basically crowling backwards.

The hate in my eyes were visible and I saw how much it hurt the man.

Aizawa: *sigh* I won't do this again... 

By now the door to my room was opened and Yamada and the old lady came in. They probably saw that happened but who knows. One thing was for sure they now were giving me space.

Chiyo: Dearie, can I look at your hand?

Me: ....

I shock my head since I knew they wanted to hear a yes and they would hear it when I would open up my mouth. It wouldn't be what I wanted and I hated it which made me once again bite my own lip.

Yamada: Izu, please stop doing this. You are hurting yourself.

Chiyo: Do I have to whack some sense into your loud mouth of a brain?

Yamada: What did I do wrong?

Chiyo: Don't you see his state?

Aizawa: *sigh* It's my fault.

Chiyo: What did you do to trigger this?

Aizawa: Wrap him up.

Chiyo: ... Did you.. OUT! Both of you! Let me speak to the kid alone!

That was the last thing I expected and even though I did appreciate that, for some reasons it felt dangerous to be alone with this old lady. She did threaten them with her cane and it was affective too. Not only that but she would for sure find out about the abuse and what was happening to me. How was I supposed to tell her what happened? No one ever expects to tell them the truth and just be me. They all want to hear something specifically and in a way they like it too.

This was soo annoying and this situation sucked!