Missing neckless

When I woke up again, I found myself laying on the bed but I wasn't alone in the room for sure. The thing was that I could tell that someone was right next to me. So when I woke up, I did braze myself for the worst. This was my third day here and I knew there were only four days left.

Me: *sigh*

This is really getting anoying.

At this point I would rather get back to the orphanage and do something stupid there!

At least I wouldn't get yelled at...

No wait!

I could make that chicken save me...

Or that healer...

Yamada: Izu! Thank god you are awake! I am so sorry for the stress we put you in.

The moment I heard that I looked at the man but my expression was really tired. I was done with him and his whole family. There was no way I would stay here for longer than I needed after that. 

Yamada: We were so worried. 

I looked at him since I was really confused what he just said. Why would he be worried about me and not his precious daughter at all.

Yamada: You've been asleep for an entire day. We had Chiyo over and she said that this is due to emotional stress... I.. I am so sorry. We shouldn't have jumped at you.

Looking at him was one thing but I wasn't interrested in what he said and looked away immediately. Of course this person continued to talk without even carrying for my own reaction.

Yamada: Chiyo came over with a DNA taste yesterday too. It turns out I am your father and not Sho but we both love you and we decided to take you in. So you never will need to go though any abuse again.... *sob*  I am so sorry.

The moment I heard him crying I turned around to him. This hero was really crying. It was only thanks to Hawks that I knew he was a hero still I didn't know why he never came for me or why my mother just abandoned me but one thing was sure. They knew about my sexual abuse and other things from my past. My cloths were now my PJ and that was when my eyes went wide and I touched my neck.

It's gone!

Where is it?!

Where is my ring?!

Where is my mother necklace?!

I started panicking since it wasn't there anymore and freaking out a lot. 

Yamada: Izuku?

Me: (My necklace!) I forgive you.

Yamada: little listener? What's up.

Me: (Where is it?) Nothing.

Yamada: *sigh* It didn't work huh... I am sorry. The bracelet should have canceled your quirk...

I didn't care what he said and jumped out of the beed looking at the bedsheet and turning it over. This really confused Mic because he just looked at me and asked me over and over again but I was too busy to look around for my necklace. So when I started thinking about what happened I rememberd that the necklass ripped in the living room and immediately charged down.

Mom!

I can't lose you!

I can't lose this too!

I just can't!

I need to find it!

It should be around here!

Aizawa: Problem child?

I hear another person call out to me while I charged into the living room and looked on the ground and then also looked beneath the couch. My necklace had to be somewhee and at this point it was clear that I was searching something. 

Yamada: Sho can you use your quirk on him?

Aizawa: *sigh* It didn't work?

Yamada: No.

Aizawa: Sure. Problem Child, don't be scared. This will just help us comunicate with you.

I didn't care once again and so when he used his quirk I felt something and hit my head because I felt soo surprised.

Autch!

That surprised me a lot!

I didn't thought he would do it...

What did he even do tho?

Aizawa: *sigh* It's okay problem child. My quirk can erase other quirks. Don't worry you are safe.

So when I say something now it will be what I am saying?

Cool!

Let's try!

I need to find it anyways.

I could need some help looking for it too.

Where can it just be!

Yamada: What are you searching for Izu?

Me: My necklace.

Yamada: Neckless?

Me: It was my mothers ring! I have to find it! It's the last thing I have from her!

They looked at each other and then immediately helped looking for it too. This was how we eneded up searching for quite a bit but we didn't found anything at all. There was no stiring or ring on the ground at all.

Yamada: You sure it is here?

Me: It snapped yesterday....

Aizawa: *sigh* Is this the reason you did that?

Me: ...yeah... it means a lot to me...

Aizawa: I get it.

Yamada: I'll ask Eri.

Eri: Ask me what papa?

Speak of the devil and the devil may appear.

What's up with this girl?!

How dumb can she be?

It's not as if I wanted to be here or be his son!

I just want to be at a place and left alone!

Is this too much to ask?