Dinner.

~ ❦ ~

Jungkook rolled up his right sleeve, picking up the tongs to flip over the meat on the grill. I look at the tattoos in awe when taking a sip of my water through my straw.

I gawk at how delicate each one of his tattoos were, swirling onto his biceps which were totally ripped.

I then stared up at his face.

His eyebrow piercing was on full display as his hair was slightly parted down the middle. His chocolate brown eyes stared back at me.

"What?" He questions when putting the tongs down for a second.

I bit lightly at my straw. "You think I can get a free tattoo at your shop?" I asked curiously and I could tell almost immediately he was a bit surprised to hear it. I have never expressed ever wanting a tattoo, not even hinting at it before today.

He raised a brow slightly, "Since when do you want a tattoo?" He reached to take a sip of soju.

"I don't know, I've been thinking I want one and who better to get it from then you, and for free" I respond simply and he doesn't say anything for a moment.

He then smiles when shaking his head. "Where do you want to get it?"

I couldn't help but smile, I almost want to jump over the table and hug him when hearing him basically give in and agree to tattooing me.

"I want it on my back-"

I intentionally pause when my eyes catch our waitress for the night walking towards the table from afar.

Jungkook looks at me a little funny before turning around and seeing what I saw and immediately turning back. "Oh god.. She's back" He exasperated in annoyance and I was totally with him.

The girl has literally been flirting with him the whole night and in the process ignoring me and it's honestly just so annoying. Whenever we go out anywhere all the attention is always on him whether it's from guy's or girls. I'd be lying if I said I didn't get it, I mean Jungkook is a good looking guy that it would almost make no sense not to notice.

When she returned the difference was stunning. She had let down her beautiful red hair, and she looked like a different person. I also noticed that she had unbuttoned her white blouse so that I could see flesh all the way down.

She flashed a radiant smile. "Are you guys good over here?" The waitress asks while absentmindedly pulls at the end of a loose strand of her hair.

Jungkook flashes a charming smile, "No we're all good" He simply said and before I could even respond, she then left completely ignoring if I wanted something.

I rolled my eyes. "Bitch.." I mumbled under my breath when taking another sip.

Jungkook takes the ready meat from the grill when I hear a sudden ding, I straight away take out my phone to see if it was me. I smile when I see it was my dad who just sent a text.

"Who is that?" He asks curiously.

I look up to see him taking a peek at my phone on his side of the table. "It's dad.."

"Oh.. is Daryl okay?" Jungkook asks, casually just seeing if he was okay. It's kinda weird the situation they have. Since the funeral I haven't really seen Jungook try to reach out to him even though my dad is constantly trying to reach out on his end.

It's not like he and my dad had a bad relationship, he just for some reason hasn't called him in awhile.

"He's okay, he just said good night and that he loved me" He doesn't respond much except nod his head before lifting his chopsticks to start eating. "Also said he loves you too.." I say but again he didn't react. I opened my mouth to say something but before I could the waitress suddenly appeared with more of the beef. As she looked down at him, she discreetly pushed her boobs together a bit more. I was sure that he could see all of her tits now.

When she left I gave a sigh of relief and pushed my hair a little back from my face. I then took a long sip of her water. We were both quiet as we began working on our food.

I glanced at him here and there.

A few more moments passed when I said, "How come you haven't texted him since the funeral?"

Jungook looked at me with a stuffed face. I could help but smile seeing his full cheeks as he continued to chew his food. " Umm... I honestly just don't know what to say to him" He mumbled, still chewing.

"You don't need to say much, something simple like... hey, how are you?"

He nodded his head before he went back to eating.

It was a quite yet calm atmosphere when eating together. After some time, when we finished, the waitress and one of her flunkies approached the table. They cleared the table.

She then offered dessert menus, Jungook smiled sweetly at her and said, "No thank you. We just need the check, please"

As the waitress left, I looked over at him. My hand then reaches down in my bag to get my wallet. "Don't even think about it, you know I always got you" He interrupted, his tone was stern. I rolled my eyes but I of course retracted my hand as I of course knew not to disobey him.

He never lets me pay for anything when we go out even when I offer sometimes.

The waitress returned, and he then signaled for the check. He laid the card in front of her. Leaving again, eventually she resurfaced and handed Jungkook his card, leaning forward to give him one last look at her tits.

"Thank you, Sir, '' She said, trying to sound seductive and failing before backing away from the table.

We stood and began to walk to the door. As we walked, the woman who was our waitress slid up to my side past me to walk up to Jungook who was a few inches in front of me, and took his arm softly. I noticed that her jacket was fully buttoned again and aside from her long flowing red hair.

"Hey.. I was just getting off soon and I was wondering if-"

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I'm gay, I like dick" Jungkook didn't even turn around when quickly interrupted before the lady could finish speaking.

And to say she was shocked was an understatement.

I mean it's not like Jungkook looked like the typical gay guy, there wasn't even a gay look anyway. So whenever he has the opportunity, he's happy to let people know it.

It definitely wasn't a secret he was ashamed of. He came out to his parents when he was just twelve. He was proud about his sexuality and didn't care what anyone else thought about.

To be honest I'm glad he's gay.

It would've been difficult living with Jungook all this time knowing I even remotely had a chance.