Chapter 11 - Paragon

Gahtan locked himself in the bed chamber, in dire need of solitude. Breaking Bau'jah's mandibles was satisfying. Unfortunately, it didn't happen sooner. The filth Bau'jah had been spewing during their spar drove him into a violent rage that he hadn't felt in a long time, which naturally, resulted him breaking his mandibles. Bau'jah had it coming.

Gahtan knew he was trying to tempt him by getting into his head, and he should dismiss it with contempt. But he couldn't stop thinking about what Bau'jah had said.

"She is very good-looking for a ooman, I am sure you already know that. Quite a feisty female when she tried to fight me. I am surprised you haven't pauked her yet. Mating with a ooman is nothing like you have ever experienced, brother. Their skin is like silk, their body soft and resilient. The moment you sink into her...it is like piercing heaven." Bau'jah went on after he avoided another jab to his throat.

"How could you ignore her scent when she looked at you? It'd attract any male from a mile away. Do you know how many yautja males would want to pauk her?"

Gahtan clenched his tusks to hold back a growl. He knew Bau'jah was just egging him on, riling a reaction out of him. They knew each other too well, unfortunately. It was a shame that they were both equally matched - mostly due to being trained by the same teacher.

He'd really like to shut him up now.

"If it is a yautja male she desires, perhaps I should consider calling in other brethren to join the hunt if you're not interested in Jane. Va'jaal in particular. He's always wanted to have a threesome with my mate no matter how many times we refused him. I know without doubt that he'd pauk her." Bau'jah teased, he continued to dig his own grave.

Gahtan was breathing fire now. He changed his fighting technique to the upgraded Wing Chun he'd perfected, taking the chance to test its lethality and effectiveness on his brother.

"Pauk! Stop aiming for my throat! It's a spar. Not a fight for life or death!" Bau'jah barked.

That's when Gahtan broke his mandible instead.

It was unlike him to lose control of his temper, especially over a ooman, it was beneath him for someone of his status. But Bau'jah was right, any male would want to mate with Jane if she showed her interest. She might be a ooman, but she was a very attractive ooman. He couldn't deny that.

It was quite bothersome to him that they shared some similarities with oomans. Her curves were the same like yautja females, although relatively small in comparison, but what Jane lacks in size she makes up in vigor. Her musk was strongest he'd never smelled before, it was potent and tantalizing and ever-growing, calling out to him like a beacon, tempting him to breed her. A yautja female's scent wasn't as strong as hers despite in peak heat, hence no yautja females had such effect on him like this.

No one.

Except Jane.

There were many times he'd wanted to mate her when imagining putting Jane beneath him in a spar, thinking about what she'd feel like around his aching member.

Is it really that incredible like Bau'jah described that he even abandoned all the traditions over a ooman?

That thought disturbed him.

Paya, what was he thinking? He'd allowed Bau'jah to get inside his head! He was an honorable warrior of his clan. A paragon. He was built to conquer strong yautja females, not a fragile ooman.

Pauk this. He would meet his brother tomorrow and give him the location. Then he's taking Jane back to her primordial rock - Earth.

Out of sight. Out of mind.