Chapter 20 - Aroused

🔞Smut begins here!!!🔞

"Call her what?! Are you out of your mind?" Gahtan exclaimed after he went through a list of ooman endearment names that Bau'jah gave him.

"You want my advice? This is my advice." Bau'jah huffed for his brother's lack of trust. "Rule number one: Do not call her female during courting. They think the term is condescending."

"And calling her these are not?!"

"These are used for mating, which is different from courting once she accepts you. Oomans have many kinks, this is how you show your dominance in bed. My mate said she finds it arousing when I call her those nicknames." Bau'jah ginned wickedly.

"Jane is nothing like your weak ooman mate." Gahtan voiced out his doubt.

"She is still a ooman." Bau'jah said. "I have been with Ray for ten cycles. That makes me an expert in ooman mating. And I am sharing my years of valuable experience with you. Heed my advice."

"What advice? What are you two planning, my love?" Ray entered the observatory after she raided the kitchen again. She was always hungry in her current state.

"I am helping Gahtan to court Jane." Bau'jah said proudly as he caressed her swollen belly.

Ray squinted her eyes suspiciously at him. "Really? Don't you think I'm the best choice to give him that advice?" She snatched the datapad from Gahtan's hand, gave it a quick glance. They were her bedroom kinks and things Bau'jah did that turn her on. "Oh my god! You wrote down everything we discussed?!"

"Of course. I take your kinks very seriously, sweetheart." Bau'jah replied with pride.

"You dirty—" Ray quickly caught herself, feeling embarrassed, angry, and also deeply touched. She couldn't stay mad at him either. "This is between us in the bedroom. Don't show it to anyone else, you silly."

She took the data-pad, left hurriedly with a flushed face.

"See how my mate got flustered, but loving it at the same time?" Bau'jah gloated in a show-off manner, then said before following Ray. "Use those talon caps I gave you if you don't wish to hurt her. Trust me, you will lose control."

Gahtan stood there, digesting this very enlightening conversation in his head. What Bau'jah told him didn't make sense, but he was willing to try anything to get Jane back at this point. She had been avoiding him for the past two days, spending most of her time with Ray. In fact, she hadn't talked to him after he touched her that day, like she pretended he wasn't even here.

Pauk. He missed the feeling of her soft body, her scent, her wet heat. He was so freaking turned on by the thought of being inside her. He had it enough. Time to take action.

It was nice to be surrounded by an environment that Jane felt safe again. They had abandoned the shuttle after they got on Bau'jah's ship, traveling in sub-light speed to avoid detection, and no deep-space transmissions either until they were within the safe range of the clan vessel. That meant the journey could take few days.

Without a way to call for backup, Jar'kora was frustrated for not striking Blood Talons' stronghold immediately, but he understood the extra caution. They all had came to an agreement to keep Shur'ie's secret safe, for now. After all, there was no honor stabbing someone, who had saved their lives, in the back.

Traveling together was the only way to keep everyone safe, as Sa'kar wanted Jane alive. They would be reluctant to destroy the ship with her onboard. And they had chosen Bau'jah's ship where Ray felt most comfortable. She was scared about her pregnancy.

It was normal. No matter how much Ray wanted to start a family, she wasn't expecting to have her babies in this short period of time. There was no mental preparation for the upcoming birth. She was robbed of her rights to experience the early stages of her babies growing in her womb.