3rd trip to the park!

Akio loved big slides and big playgrounds, you on the other hand weren't the biggest fan of big parks. Akio is a runner, he's a curious child and loves to be passing dogs, chases butterflies, find new friends or even just climbs on something he is way too short for.
Big parks are nightmares for you when you want to relax at the park,  luckily you had a full night of sleep and a good cup of coffee.

(or tea , personally earl grey milk tea or jasmine milk tea hands down best)

You walked down the tree path with stones and pebbles on the way in the trail of the park, runners with their shorts on and dog owners chatting along the sides. One dog was running with its owner, a husky mesmerized by the ball the owner was holding.

"Ma ma! I wanna play with dog! A big dog with toy."

Akio was jumping and holding his hands together for a please gesture.

You were able to watch but knowing some dogs sometimes owners don't teach their downs Hal to let go or drawback to them. Most yelling that happens is not only children but dog owners telling other owners to take their dogs back which is unleashed.

You knelt down a little to Akio's face and pointed at the shiba with an old lady.

"You wanna ask the lady if you can play with her dog? Ask nicely and if they say no, do not get angry and come back. We can always just play together."

"Okay!" Akio replied smiling and running to the lady slowing down when close to the dog.

The Shiba raised its head and had its tongue 
out. Which made sense due to Japan's mid-summer to fall. The weather wasn't unbearable but it was still hot.

The lady noticed Akio first and waved, Akio waved back and asked if he could play with her Shiba.

"Of course! He likes this ball, throw it but make sure to tell him 'drop'."

Akio was about to straight away pet The shibas back while it was looking away before you grabbed Akio's hand.

"Akio, you are gonna scare the dog."
You said letting Akio's hand go.

Akio took a couple of steps in front of the big Shiba and waved.

"Hi!"

"Akio give your hand out and let the dog smell then you can pet."

Akio did as told and lifted his arm out to the dog for it to smell his hand. Then pat the dog's head.

For 20 minutes Akio was throwing the ball and chasing the Shiba which was named sho.

Turns out the dog was her grandkid's dog, he was staying with her while the family was going on a trip to  Korea. Sho was named after the grandkid's favourite hero, Shoto todoroki.

Akio thanked the lady and so did you, you walked more down passing small dogs, groups of people, bikers, and a family.

The mother holds hands with the father, telling their son not to run so far away.

Laughing together.

Being together as a family.

For some reason you felt, sorta sad not being able to give Akio a father, but he hasn't been asking. Until he goes to preschool is when judgment comes. Mothers gossipping, Children ask questions and much more. But until then it's not to your worries.

Akio skips along and looks around. He jumps over small flowers and gasps at the huge playground. The 4 slides and the rock climbing bricks with their spider rope net. The bright playground colours made it look like a rainbow. Akio giggles and runs off to the swings.