11 pm

You could not fathom how much support Eijiro gave to you. But one support you couldn't let him do was a bath.

You were tired, you wanted to do something sweet. You missed the bakery, you just missed being able to play around with your quirk.

A little while you got use to the Kicthen and just how Eijiro worked his home.

The spoons and chopsticks in one side and where he leaves his protein powder along  with energy drinks. He was a fan of zero sugar sodas and would get dirty in the Kicthen all the time.

The one time you made cookies with him was a time Akio was even disciplining Eijiro.

With all the time you had, you got to make really good food for Akio. More caring for and not rushing to leave the house.

You made frozen treats for Akio since the warmth was reflecting the heat onto him.

Along with Villian attacks Kirishima would run out to go to the nearest situation to clear it out.

One day Eijiro came home with Akio and boxes, it peeked your interest but they wouldn't let you see.

Eijiro was a bit tan from going out a lot with the sun so you would always put sunscreen on him.

"Guess what I made!" You cheered hiding a tray behind you.

"Oh my gosh Y/N I love you..." Eijiro said.

You still blushed at his words even with kisses here and there but not much on the lips.

You showed the 2 boys your tray of frozen treats!

You made them a while before hand but they did freeze nicely.

Yogurt mixed with Honey and mashed fruits, raspberry and strawberries. Which are Akios favourite. He loved raspberries so much that 2 containers won't last that long. You mixed those and freezes them in the fridge while double boiling chocolate with a bit of soy milk to make the chocolate more spreadable. After they were frozen you placed the frozen yogurt to the chocolate and froze it again.

You smiled at the 2 happy boys at the counter eating. Akio had a chair and Kirishima said he would stand. You were in a chair. Your posture was annoying to keep up so leaning back was such a comfortable position.

"Hey Y/N, I was actually wondering if you could actually help me..."

You raised your head, he had an awkward moment and you realized what he was hinting.

"Hey Akio, help Mama and clean up your books and toys from this morning, I can't reach down, my body still hurts." You said as you kissed on his forehead.

Akio nodded and used the stairs. As you heard the door closed from his room you turned to Kirishima.

"I, hm. I got a pretty bad injury but the healing team was healing the other heros when I was going home. I know your quirk does a really cool thing around food so I thought you could help me just feel a little better if that's okay?" He asked with his hands clasped hoping you were fine with it.

You smiled and nodded.

You reached your hand out to Pat his head.

"Ohh poor baby, you could have called me. Hold on let me do that but then let's go upstairs so I can help you treat that."

You saw Eijiro so red and you laughed at that kissing him on the check saying how cute he was. You winced in pain a bit from the laugh.

You and Eijiro had a thing, a thing where tittle for the relationship was ignored but both knowing that you were only for each other.