5 kisses

You and Akio were at the underground mall close by the food market on top. The underground mall always were cheaper and had really nice stuff for good prices. You and Akio went down as it was raining season and saw a bunch of rain coats and clothing items displayed from all of the small stores. You looked down to see Akio and his eyes wondering the shops, it wasn't unusual to go down the underground mall but it was only on your free days.

"Mama look!" You turned to your child who was pointing at blinged out boots, "wow aren't they something! Look how shiny they are!"

He nods smiling and looking all over stores, some with grandparents in them sitting, some with teens holding flyers, some coming out telling others their deals and some with big sale signs.

You were stopped as you heard a loud, and surprised gasp of and a sequel. "What's wrong Akio?!" You panicked for a second, something wrong? Was there someone? Was there anything you did?

"MAMA KIRIPIMA BOOTS!"

You were happy that it wasn't anything dangerous but just him fan boying.

"Hello! Could I help you with those boots? Very popular within our hero collection."
A worker approached with their smile and pointing out their other hero boots.

"Do you have it in my sons size by any chance?" She looks at the box's stacked and looked for the right number within the limited boxes.

"Ah yes! Here try them on."
You sat Akio on the bench and took off his shoes and put them on, you gesturing for him to walk and shake his feet to see if they will fly off. Luckily they did not but they weren't a perfect fit either. The boots weren't big enough to fall but still you could tell they were uncomfortable to wear. Akio was walking his way back and fourth trying to act as if it didn't bother him.

"Akio I don't think I can buy them for you sweetie, they are just too big."

Akio started to tear up, tears slowly covering his eyes before they slowly fell off his checks and onto the floor. More and more started to fall as you picked him up saying sweet words into his ear trying to reason with a 3 year old.

More cry's echo and you get worried asking the worker if they are sure there weren't any other sizes but of course there was not. You slowly got Akio out the small store going up and out of the mall trying to find a way if you could find other boots of sorts or a treat to cheer him up. To your news you were going to have to call down a 3 year old over boots but boots that he loved that sadly just weren't in his size.

He was trying to run away from you which you just picked him up bribing him to a bench close to the food stands on the carts. "Akio you want some Mochi? What about-"

He kept crying, whaling his heart out to those pair of boots.

You were rocking him trying to figure something out to calm him down. You couldn't control that they didn't have another size for him but you knew giving him big boots weren't always a good idea.

"Hey what's wrong little dude?"

You looked up Akio pausing his tears looking up to the owner of the voice.
Once Akio noticed who it was, more tears starts to rush down reaching his arms out for a hug crying for comfort.

"Woah Akio what's wrong?" You lifted Akio to let the pro hero red riot to lift him up. Akio reaches out around the hero's neck and cries into his casual civilian clothes.

You noticed that his hair was a bit wet and down, not spiky like he has for all his posters, he looked sorta cute... nope nope he's a hero.

"Akio wanted rain boots that were yours, the special ones with the hero collection?"
You questioned at the end not fully sure which collection they would be really.