32.

Chapter 32:

Raegan

Looking up at Zurich's soft brown eyes I felt a small smile trying to surface.

"Yea I'm good. Thank you." I said lowly giving him a look that showed I had a lot going on and now wasn't the time.

Looking over my shoulder he raised his eyebrow spotting Tony and Leslie at the table arguing. I could tell he wanted to say something else but he didn't. He gave me an understanding nod before letting me go as I made my way to the restroom.

Standing in-front of the sink I played in my hair for a little bit. I was trying to waste as much time as possible before returning to the hell that was brewing outside.

I love Tony but I don't love this mess he has going on. I feel as if our time together is being limited because there's always something going on with him. If it's not his home boys it's money and if it ain't money it's Leslie. Not being selfish but I want all my time to be just my time. Do that other shit when you not on my time.

Taking in a deep sigh I admired my tired eyes in the mirror. I was more than likely not going to make class in the morning because I wanted to tag along for his baby mama bullshit.

Washing my hands I followed up by drying them before I headed back toward the table. Scanning the room for Zurich I didn't see him or the guys he was with so I figured they'd left. Hopefully we were leaving as well. I wasn't going to last
another minute.

"You ready?" Tony asked me standing up as soon as I was close enough to the table.

Nodding my head yes I made my way for the car. I didn't care to wait on dumb and pregnant dumber.

"Better be in class tomorrow too shawty. Hate to have to come find you." I heard the familiar voice say as I looked up to see Zurich hanging out the driver side of a sliver Mercedes E class.

"Well somebody better bring me breakfast as motivation." I said back.

"That's a bet. I got half the mind to take you home with me since niggas leaving you unattended but I'll handle that later. Be careful ma."

Smiling I didn't respond as I heard his friends asking who I was as he instructed them to mind their business. As he pulled off he puckered his lips out at me and I laughed while shaking my head. Seeing Tony walking out toward his car I hurried and put my mug back on.

"Fuck you mugging and shit for? Punch you dead in yo throat." Tony said getting all in my face before trying to kiss me wherever he could get his lips on.

"Move." I whined as he grabbed my hands forcing me to wrap them around his neck.

"Stop bein' mean ta' me baybeh." He said grabbing my face in his hands and placing his soft plump lips against mine.

"I'm sawry okay?" He said giving me those sad low eyes as he ran his thumb across my bottom lip.

Rolling my eyes playfully I couldn't even be mad anymore because he was so darn cute. Hated that shit. If the nigga was ugly I wouldn't even be this
pressed.

Can you take me home? I know if I go back with you I'm never going to get up on time."

Sucking his teeth Tony groaned causing me to chuckle.

"I was gone give you da dick." He said causing me to laugh even more as Leslie scoffed.

"Exactly why I need to go home. If you give me all that I really ain't getting up." I said truthfully as Tony smirked for nodding understandingly.