Prologue || blood in the water

Ayo no fucking shit I'm updating the character thing later

This chapter will contain:
-Dady issue
-attempting murder(drowning)

[~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|
|~*ashes pov*~
[~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the morning started to rise up, I slowly started to waked, hearing to my pleasant surprise the insult of my dad coming right as I woke up.
"Wake up you monster." He rushed to me immediately of course angrily and i raised my head, I looked at him in a neutrals face knowing what he meant, "we are going somewhere so you better be quick." He told me as he got out of the room while keeping an eye on me and glaring straight to me.

I woke up and was confused that he started talking to me, ' is he starting to slowly be caring more about me ? and where would we be going" I quietly asked myself in my mind. I  quietly got up and stood up staring at the ground being a bit nervous to break the peace, therefore this was what I thought. As I  got out of the room I went to the main room where my he was standing waiting for me

His first words as he watched me was as always, harsh and strict "Hurry yourself we are going now"

"Where?" I asked trembling knowing it was a bad idea asking as I knew he would get mad or annoyed. "I hope you are joking?!?", I lowered me head as he snapped at me, "IM WON'T WAIST MY TIME ANSWERING YOU!" He took a few steps forwards as he looked me with a face as if he was superior and I was the stupid one, then yelled straight in my face" YOU RUINED THIS FAMILY", "EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING I LOVED! GONE. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP"

"Now come on quickly without speaking and without doubt or questions understood?" He told looking down at me, as he calmed dow still angry. "Yes sorry..." I muttered, quietly taking a step backwards "good." He answered me glaring at me shards in his eyes, "otherwise I should have taken the hard way"

~[ 3rd pov]~

As they where heading outside, ashes noticed it was foggy, adding it to the windy and cold weather it was worst, as soon as ashes steeped out of the house her father immediately called her "hurry up, I I'm not waiting for you, if you get lost in the blizzard and die, not my fault" he rushed shooting shard from his eyes. As they started to walk further through the blizzard started to get worst as they walking, and if her dad didn't had taken a lantern with them, they would already be lost in the middle of nowhere without anything.

After a long moment of silence they stopped, they arrived near a cliff. And it looked like her dad knew where they where and intended to be there, this was a really bad sign "We are here." He told as he broke the silence, showing that the theory ashes was making was right
"but... I don't know where we are, I'm scared dad- ..." she told mostly to herself looking down and then at her dad, he immediately glared at her, looks straight at her eyes " DON'T 'dad' me." He hissed at her "now follow me." He told her as he went nearer the cliff.

"But... why are we going there, it's dangerous and windy!" She tried to tell her nearly pleading him " Did I ask you opinions?! " he quicked her off getting more angrier every passed seconds. "Now follow me." He told her as an answer, they began to walk straight on the cliff as ashes was panicked to death and stoped, making her dad notice her again,
" MOVE! " he yelled at her. "I-I'm scared I can't" she told him shivering. That was it he lost it. He grabbed he by the neck fur and runner to the end of the cliff, throwing her of it. The last thing we could hear was the yelling of fear and the cat falling straight in the cliff, brutally approaching the river that was at the end of the cliff.

~[ ashes pov ]~

As I was following him scared, at some moment without any reason I froze, I couldn't walk any more. "MOVE." I heard my dad yelling 'what do I do, what do I say to him' "I-I'm scared I can't" I started to blutter.

As I was scared to death I saw my dad getting angry like I never saw before. He took two steps straight forward to me, and then he began to run to me, as my eyes started to tear up. He brutally grabbed my by my neck fur and thrower me right into the and of the cliff.

"AAHHHHHH!" I started to scream stupidly, as I was falling down, while I was falling straight into the flood, I saw a root that I could grip and immediately hang myself with it, but as soon as I grabbed it it broke as I started to fall back again "WHY PLEASE WHY" I screamed my eyes full of tears "why me..." I sniffed to myself, still falling down.

After a few very short seconds later for me, I was already in the water. As I made a big splash du to my very hight fall. The current was really strong and I was hurt, it was hurting me, my skin the fall that I made as I thought it was my time, I saw the broken root floating on top of the water and tried to see if I could use it for good use, 'I need to take grip to it before the current take it away!' I thought in fear as I tried to grab it and succeed, then headed back to the surface.

As the strong current drifted me away, It hurted me a lot, as I kept hitting myself on the rocks that where in the river. But as I thought it got calmer I looked away to the sky and to my surprise the weather got better as suddenly my head knocked itself on a rock. I was getting more and more dizzy as I sank right in through the water while I could see my own blood mixing into the water, it made me feel disgusted 'I will get my revenge dad, I PROMISE I WILL. I will haunt you and slowly kill you and you will regret it, YOUR WHOLE LIFE' i was thinking desperately, wanting my revenge as I tried to see if I could grab a new grip, but nothing was there.
Instead, I was slowly, sinking into the water as the idea of a revenge came more and more to my mind, and then fainted

~[ ashes's dad's pov ]~

As I hears my daughter yell of full fear I felt nothing but pleasure, happiness as she was probably now sinking now into the water "FINALLY, FINALLY I FOT RID OF YOU" "OF THIS MONSTER WHO KILLED MY OWN FAMILY. They would, ALL be so proud of me!" He yelled starting getting insane, remembering the memory of her, standing beside her mom and brother, all in blood as I was scared, scared of this monster, seeing blood everywhere, while SHE was just looking at them paws and mouth covered in blood with only a shocked expression " what did you do, YOU MONSTER!"

And then my memory cutted there
Ashes deserved it. 'I hope she suffered while dying, it's the only thing she deserved, death'. As I happily looked back I didn't see her anymore. A smile crept on my smile, for the first time since ages. I turned back slowly getting back to where I came, 'why didn't I do it sooner' I thought as I was now near my house, alone, getting insane, more and more as the days passed.
But that was the price to pay, and it was only the begging...
Fuck it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ngl I'm kinda proud of it since it's my first time writing an oc backstory and my first time writing in general for myself
Also lil spoiler alert but idk how ima kill her dad lmao but ima do it a painful way lmao

Word count - 1377
No major spell check