Chapter 5: A race

Starting writing this sometime afte the last chappie. Im watchin this while writing this:

Its a great deal of inspiration and i encourage you to watch the full "Runing moomin" playlist by of course Ruining Moomin on You Tube.
Now for a nice totally wholesome shit feat. Jimmy Buffett.

~When Y/N awoke they were confused

~
When Y/N awoke they were confused. 'This isn't moomin house.' They look around without getting up. 'Oh this must be Snufkins tent. Oh yeah I remember now. I fell asleep outside. At least I fell asleep once in my lifetime.'

Y/N then heard something outside. "Hey snufkin have you seen Y/N around? They weren't at the house." It was Moomin. Then Y/N realised Snufkin wasn't in his tent. They wondered what Snufkin would say. Tell the truth or lie?

"Well I saw them walking around last night, probably because they couldn't sleep. Maybe they headed down to the boathouse since they've been sleeping there during the winter months and went there to sleep. Or maybe they went off to explore Moominvally in the spring. I assume it's quite different than it is in the winter"

"Ah thank you Snufkin. I'll go check there. Mama has some breakfast on the table if you want any." Y/N then heard moomin trotting off. Once they no longer heard the Moomin's foot steps the decided to exit the tent.

Y/N yawned. "Good morning Snufkin." They mumbled. "Good morning to you too. I hope I didn't wake you. I made sure that the others wouldn't disturb you as well so I decided to send them on a whild goose chase. I also just thought it would be funny to do so."

Y/N chuckled. "Oh that's hilarious. When they come back I'm going to pretend that nothing happened." Y/N gave a nice big stretch. "Man, I feel absolutely refreshed."

"Yeah I can really tell. Come over here and look at your reflection" Snufkin pointed to the river.

Y/N scooted over to the river and took a peek at their reflection. They don't really pay much attention to their looks but they noticed that some eye bags they hadn't even realized were there in the first place were gone. "Oh yeah I do look refreshed too. I guess since you look at yourself in a mirror or river every day you don't know the subtle changes to your body until they're gone."

"Yeah you slept like log. Im surprised you didn't wake up from the singing from the house." Snufkin said as if he didn't know who was singing.

"Ah classic Orb. He always spends his mornings singing. Usually about some sad stuff that sounds real personal. I always wonder what his life was before we met." Y/N looked into the water at the fish going by.