chapter 2

Author's note : this may be short for you... Don't be sad~~

Song recommended : romantic devil by coldin

Synopsis

Jae Young always followed Sang Woo almost all day and his teasing of Sang Woo was also successful.

While the two were talking in a room a paper fell from Sang Woo but he didn’t notice it and Jae Young picked up that paper, after he picked it up he read and saw Sang Woo’s schedule from his house until school.

Jae Young moved to a new house and almost next to where Sang Woo lived, Sang Woo wondered why there were so many things scattered and boxes in front of his house, he went to a standing machine full of drinks, but when he pressed the Black Holic drink button, no black holic drink came out, but Jae Young bought all the black holic from that machine.

When he got to his classroom he noticed a red bag with a lot of contents in it, Jae Young suddenly entered that classroom with coca cola and he was wearing red clothes. Jae Young has been following Sang Woo almost all day, so when Sang Woo came to his house he was surprised because Jae Young suddenly appeared in front of him, he thought he was following him but Jae Young explained and he said he has moved to a new house and has been living there for almost a few days.