Chapter 6

Author's note : well guys I am sick now adays please don't leave me behind for your simpy crushes

The characters chat outside the restaurant, where Sang Woo asks Jae Young to work on his video game. Jae Young is still upset about their past argument, so he refuses the job offer. Sang Woo accidentally left behind documents related to his video game. Jae Young is surprised to see Sang Woo has kept his doodle from their first meeting. When they meet later that night, Sang Woo asks again whether Jae Young could be his game designer. This time, Jae Young agrees.

They begin working on the game. Sang Woo proves to be a tough employer, pushing tight deadlines for the art assets. Jae Young is sincere about his work, staying up overnight to revamp the character designs. Sang Woo is pleased with the art. As a reward, he pats Jae Young on the head, an affectionate gesture that takes the recipient by surprise. Afterwards, they continue working closely. Yu Na teases them when she overhears their banter, signifying they have grown their bond.

Jae Young pats Sang Woo on the head this time.

Jae Young is curious why a genius programmer wants to make a game instead of working at a company. Sang Woo likes the accomplishment that comes with creating a project from scratch and bringing his vision to life. The answer inspires Jae Young, who asks if he can pat Sang Woo's head. His proposition is accepted. Earlier, Sang Woo stated he didn't like being touched without warning, and Jae Young has respected his boundaries since then.

In the final scene, Jae Young takes a quick power nap from working. Sang Woo contemplates as he observes his sleeping colleague on the sofa. Impulsively, he plants a kiss on Jae Young's lips before dashing out of the room in embarrassment. Sang Woo opens his eyes afterwards, shocked by what just happened.

To be continued......