Chapter 7

The characters are alone in an empty bar, where Sang Woo has gotten drunk. He pretends their kiss from the last episode didn't happen. Their chat shifts to Jae Young's appearance, and Sang Woo admits to finding his colleague attractive. His reply prompts Jae Young to be daring. "Warning. I'm going to kiss you in one minute," he whispers seductively. Surprisingly, Sang Woo's response is to pull in Jae Young for a kiss.

After a short pause, the characters make out more passionately in their second attempt. Yet, Sang Woo feels insecure and thinks they made a mistake. He apologizes for kissing Jae Young the first time, but insists they shouldn't get romantically involved. Sang Woo is worried about hindering their work on Veggie Venturer. Jae Young disagrees and believes they should start dating. He suggests they
After a short pause, the characters make out more passionately in their second attempt. Yet, Sang Woo feels insecure and thinks they made a mistake. He apologizes for kissing Jae Young the first time, but insists they shouldn't get romantically involved. Sang Woo is worried about hindering their work on Veggie Venturer. Jae Young disagrees and believes they should start dating. He suggests they do a two-week trial for a romance. Sang Woo needs time to think before making a commitment.

Jae Young gives Sang Woo a sample of their potential romance.

As the characters spend time apart, they have various conversations:

Jae Young and Ji Hye have a heated chat, addressing their rivalry over Sang Woo. Jae Young warns her to stop using the Sang Chu nickname, which feels too intimate.

Sang Woo asks Yu Na about Jae Young's romantic history. She emphasizes her friend dated many people, but his past relationships failed because Jae Young lost interest.

Sang Woo becomes curious about the tattoo on Jae Young's arm. Jae Young uses the marker to draw a picture on Sang Woo's arm. It's the same video game mascot from their first meeting. Afterwards, they chat about the two-week trial. Jae Young teases him with a saucy preview, which includes holding hands & kissing. Finally, Sang Woo accepts the trial and wants to date Jae Young. However, the episode ends on a cliffhanger. Jae Young receives a job offer at an overseas company, which means their romance is disrupted before it could start.

To be continued...