chapter 3

Recommended song : romantic devil by coldin

Synopsis

Sang Woo's plan was successful but his life was in danger when he was at a restaurant to have dinner.

Sang Woo goes to Jae Young and asks what he wants, because Sang Woo no longer wants him to be constantly followed and tempted. Jae Young said he wanted to take off the hat on its head.

Sang Woo enters their classroom early because he has a plan on how to get through to Jae Young, his first plan is to let Jae Young sit next to him but he puts a wooden barrier next to it his second plan is to sit with a lot of people in the cafeteria so that Jae Young will not approach him.

Yu Na, Hyeong Tak and Jae Young hung out at a restaurant. But suddenly Sang Woo arrives with his seniors and his classmates to have dinner. Unfortunately a senior wanted him to drink more soju and consume some soju but Sang Woo didn’t want to because he wanted to leave and go back to his house and suddenly a senior got angry and Sang Woo thought to call the police because to the bad behavior of that senior.

An arrow held by Jae Young was almost hit by the book held by a senior and immediately threw an arrow and hit the center of the book and Jae Young immediately warned that the next time he did that again, he would stab an arrow on his head and Sang Woo and Jae Young left at the same time.

After non, because Jae Young forgot to bring his key in the bag and low battery his cellphone he stayed at Sang Woo's house and Sang Woo allowed him to stay at his house but only for a few minutes and use his laptop to send you immediately his bag and open the door of Jae Young's house.