『ᴰʳᵃᵍᵒⁿˢ』

TW: Dragons lol

Also! The dragons in the scenarios are able to shift to human forms! I mention it in the first scenario but not the others but I just want to make that clear! They prefer their larger forms to look more intimidating and stuff but they can switch to their human forms. :) 

#1: You were a dragon. You had everything a typical dragon has, a cave, a hoard, and the ability to breathe fire, but you also had the ability to shift to appear human. You didn't have too much use for the form but very occasionally it came in handy so you didn't mind. You didn't share your human form with people, then again no one really ever dared to come near your grounds. They had their rumors and their fair share of warnings, so if anyone crossed your grounds, it was their own fault. 

It was about time to settle down for hibernation for a few weeks to let the cold winter pass its course and you settled down easily. Only, you awoke earlier than you were supposed to. The outside of the cave was still a flurry of white and snowy flakes falling to the frozen ground so you wondered why you had awoken. Your senses were on high alert as you looked around your cave, spotting a small figure curled up near the front of the cave. You were deeper inward so it was very unlikely the figure knew you were there. You let out a low warning rumble and watched as the figure turned around quickly upon hearing the sound. A gasp left their lips as they stumbled to their feet, watching you carefully. "Deciding you didn't have the energy to deal with a stray human, you laid your head back down on your front claws, opting to lay there and watch the human standing cautiously near the entrance of the cave. You could see their pitiful attempt at a fire and saw how they shivered violently from the cold. Using little of your energy you huffed out a bit of fire, effectively lighting their fire and spreading warmth through the cavern. The human watched you carefully, before settling down by the fire and nodding your way. "Uh... Thank you, dragon. Uh I promise I won't be here long. I didn't even know you were here. I just needed to get out of the cold until the storm passed and then I'll be on my way." The human spoke, their eyes trained on you. "I'm (crush) by the way. Thanks for uh not killing me." 

What happens next?

(Aka a human enters your cave and tries to befriend you as you are both blocked in by the storm, you decide you really like the human and decide to keep them close. Lol sorry, that was really long, literally almost started writing a full-on story. I've been having brain rot over hybrid/dragon/supernatural figures lately so expect some more o this stuff)

#1.5: Crush is the dragon and you are the human seeking shelter from the storm

#2: You didn't really remember much of the details, just that you had lost your home and had wandered for a while before coming across the dragon you were now bound with. They considered you a part fo their hold and had for a while, so when you come back from gathering food with some injuries from stray animals/hunters, (crush) your dragon friend nearly lost their mind. Taking you further into the cave and tending to your wounds, keeping you very close as they buried themselves in their instincts. What happens?

#2.5: switched roles! You're the overprotective dragon and (crush) is the human. 

#3: Make it up!!!! :)