α gαℓαχу вєуση∂ му σωη

(Space AU)

#1: Crush is an alien who happened to be raiding the ship you had been abducted on. Being a human captive on an alien ship and adjusting to better alien contact isn't easy. Also the barrier between communication may be a problem. What happens?

#1.5: Switched

#2: You are essentially a space pirate, one of the few humans to ever have made it out in the big open space with aliens of all shapes and sizes. You think you are one of the only people out there until you happen to be raiding a smugglers ship that has another human like you. What do you do?

#2.5: Switched

#3: It has been a while since you had been taken from earth. Taken suddenly when walking from work/school, you come to to find you are on a ship of some kind with creatures you thought only existed in movies. The next thing you know, your being sent to a fighting ring of sorts and you've been there ever since. Until now that is. The alarms are blaring in the cell block you and the other kidnapped and trafficked aliens and creatures are being held. The door to the cell block suddenly bursts open and new aliens are walking through with blasters armed and ready. Thanks to a friendly alien within your first couple weeks here, you knew a little bit of common and were able to understand the universal language. So you were able to pick out that these aliens were here to get everyone out and send them home. You wondered what they would do with a human, considering earth was off limits to approaching or entering the system.
(Aka alien (or human) crush and some other aliens are rescuing you from a space alien fighting ring)
#3.5: switched
#4: make it up!