𝔸 𝕍𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣

(I'm so sorry. I've come to the realization that I am a sucker for superhero/villain aus so here goes another one. Also, I have a lot of drafts for this book but I can't remember how I wanted them to play out so until then... This gem will keep this book relevant haha)

#1: The day the public dreaded and hoped would never come had arrived. Villainy had taken over the city, the remaining heroes were forced into hiding until they could bring the world back to order. You were one of the few remaining heroes from the big attack on headquarters. After the place was blown to bits, you had tried to stick around to help get the situation under wraps only to find that the opposing side was too strong. You had almost lost your life trying to get out, unexpectedly being spared by the villain attacking you. Maybe they were off their game but you couldn't think about it too much, having been in a panic and fleeing the scene of the attack. You had a couple of others in hiding, making sure to stay low and out of sight until you all could gather reinforcements or find a way to restore order. You were more focused on your friends and loved ones. The attack wasn't just at the headquarters but all over the city and you had done your best to keep an eye out and reach out to any friends and family to make sure they were okay. You had gotten answers back from most people but had yet to hear back from (Crush) making your worry grow as time went on. You had tried to visit them to see if they were alright only to find the place abandoned, starting to collect dust which did little to ease your worries. One day on your way back from checking (Crush)'s place again, you spot the same villain who had let you go standing before you. What happens? 

(Aka, you are a hero in hiding and Crush is the villain who spared your life)

#1.5: Switched roles. You are the villain that spared (Crush)'s life and run into them again after they go to visit your now abandoned apartment.

#2: The last thing you expected to see was a bleeding (Crush), dressed in their hero uniform stumbling into your home on a late afternoon. (Crush) was clutching a bleeding wound in their side as they hobbled into your home and sat down breathing heavily. You open your mouth to ask what the heck happened when the news turns on televising the takeover of the city, giving you all the explanation you needed as to why (Crush) came here instead of a hospital. 

"I'm sorry. I wouldn't have come and bothered you if I had a choice. They've taken over the city and they would have expected us to go to the hospital or some other known location. I'm sorry." (Crush) spoke up through exaggerated breaths. 

What happens?

(It's not clarified so if your OC just found out by this sudden entrance that crush was a hero you can do that. Or have it so you have known for a while that crush was a hero)

#2.5: Switched! You are the injured hero rushing to (Crush)'s house to get help while crush is the unsuspecting civilian.

#3: The last thing you expected was to be kidnapped by one of the top villains in the city in bright daylight. The next really strange thing you noticed was that hero headquarters had been blown to bits, giving you little comfort that things would be alright. You get dragged away (not without a fight obviously) and were taken away by said villain after being slung over their shoulder and taken off to who knows where. Once you come back to your senses, you find yourself lying in an all too familiar house. You look over and sure enough, (Crush) stands there dressed in an also very familiar villain attire. What happens?

(Aka crush is a villain that helped take over the city and decided "Hey I'm a villain, I can go kidnap that person I know and like cause that's a great idea and totally not detrimental to our relationship or anything")

#3.5: Switched roles, you are the villain and crush is the civilian that was dragged into this mess when you kidnapped them.

#3.75: Crush is a hiding hero and has to rescue you from the villain (can be second crush if you want).

#3.9 (Where are these numbers coming from?!): 3.75 but switched roles (villain can be a random dude or something).

#4: Make it up 

Side note: I have no idea what happened with number three honestly. I can't count. And can't understand why or where those decimals came from. Apologies in advance... Guess I'm the real villain here. >:)