Beach Day

After the ferocious battle on Geonosis, Anakin marginally managed to convince Windu that his men needed a break. Recently the 212th had also completed a large campaign on Christophsis, seeing as a prime opportunity for leave, Obi-wan had made the unanimous decision to put the two battalions together for one big leave party. However, the decision about where to go still had to be made, so members of both battalions were nominated to decide on where to go. Gathering on a singular ship seemed too unnecessary to do, so the nominees just created a group chat.

Anakin has invited Obi-wan, Ahsoka, Rex, and Cody to the chat

Obi-wan: Before we get started, is there any place anyone would not like to go?

Anakin: Tatooine, Geonosis, or Mustafar.

Ahsoka: REALLY?? Why shouldn't we go to the most undesirable places in the galaxy?

Anakin: I just wanted to point out the obvious snips.

Cody: Rex, vod, I feel sorry for you.

Anakin: HEY!!

Rex: He means well General Skywalker.

Obi-wan: I personally don't want to go to Mandalore, too political.

Ahsoka: Don't you mean, one politician??

Anakin: *cough* Satine *cough*

Obi-wan: That is not what I, oh never mind.

Cody: I think we have ruled out the places we don't want to go to.

Rex: Agreed, what are some places we do want to visit?

Anakin: What about Naboo, it's peaceful there.

Rex: Sorry sir, but no way! We just came from there and I don't think the boys will enjoy hearing news that we will be returning anytime soon. Especially Kix and the other medics.

Anakin: Good point.

Ahsoka: What about Scarif? There haven't been many hostilities in the area and who doesn't enjoy the beach?

Obi-wan: Great idea Padawan. Is anyone against going to the beach except for Anakin?

Cody: Sir, why would General Skywalker be against going to the beach?

Anakin: No kriffing way am I spending my downtime in the karking sand! You can forget it!!

Cody: Oh

Obi-wan: Yeah...

Ahsoka: So it's been decided, Scarif it is then?

Obi-wan: Yep

Rex: Yes

Cody: Agreed

Anakin: NO!!

Obi-wan: Anakin, shut up.

Obi-wan has removed Anakin from the chat

Ahsoka: Well that happened

Rex: I can hear him screaming next door

Obi-wan: Good thing I'm on another ship

Cody: Anyway, I think that we should split up into groups after landing so that it is not just one massive mess of troopers fighting over who goes where.

Rex: Agreed, I'll tell my men that they have to go in groups no smaller than six and no larger than eighteen. It'll make organizing supplies easier along with the distribution.