CHAPTER TWO

"You?" A threatening laugh fills in the room while the little boy was shattered on his knees. "You think you have changed? You do not need blood anymore?

You really have thought that living like a mere human will actually turn you into one?"

The figure throws his head back and laughs tauntingly.

"You can't, Samael. You are the devil himself..... You have this going back. You were created for this, to haunt people, to threaten them, to devour them..... You are the Samael!"

"No...."

"The Satan!"

"No... No... Please stop" the boy begs while crying. His body shivered in pain, he wasn't aware if this pain was something physical or if his mind was tired of everything.

"The murderer of innocent souls...."

"NOOOOOOOOO"

"Please fasten your seat belts...." The man's eyes open in a go as his black pupils adjust to the lights.

"Are you alright, sir?" the air attendant asks with concern lasing her eyes.

"Yes..." Samael nods and moves further right on his seat and looks out of the window..... "I am alright," he said looking out of the window.

"I am alright......" he mumbles.

---------------------

"I AM NOT ALRIGHT!" the loud voice shakes the entire room, while people just close their ears to stop the noise while their faces showed their annoyance.

"Do you think purple will go with blue? No... It does not, let at least put white which gives a brighter look. It is a lunch party after all" the guy nags the workers around who just nodded their heads.

"Now, stop looking at my face! Move! Work!!" the boy stomps with an attitude.

"Calm down, little guy" a voice calls from behind. The voice did calm him down. A smile appears on his face as he turns on his heels.

"I cannot, Blake! I want everything to be perfect on my nephew's birthday" he says to his brother-in-law as he scoops his giggling nephew into his arms.

"So like your brother, Mr. Perfectionist" Blake laughs and looks around. "And it does look amazing," the younger alpha says as he looks at his backyard. The figures of action heroes were held high, as that did excite Kian.

It was not like he understood anything looking at those Marvel movies but they did make him stare at the big screen with doe eyes.

[A/N: Yeah, yeah, the exact place where his parents planned him. Ahem!]

"I gave the assignment to the right person. Good job, Elias" he taps the boy which makes the young man blush.

As Blake leaves the place, Elias's face turns colors as he stomped around the place giving orders again.

He stood tall at 5'9, with long black curls. His eyes had a beautiful honey shade, and his dusky skin shined under the winter sun.

He was breathtakingly handsome. Very.

But that big mouth of his.....

"Why isn't the carpet changed yet??" he yells.

"Ooooh... That hot temper of yours" a girl purrs in the young man's ears.

An evident smile appears on Elias's lips as he for sure knew who this beauty was.

His girlfriend, Sitara.