CHAPTER THREE

[A/N: People who are here after reading AUE please do not spoil the book for the ones who haven't read it yet.

And for people who are reading this book first, I suggest you read AUE first. Ok bye]

-------------------

"Sammy!!" the younger alpha rushes to his brother and engulfs him in a hug. Samael freezes for a second 'cause of this foreign act but melts down quickly because it was his brother who was hugging him not just any other human.

It was Blake.

"I missed you, Sammy!" Blake tightens the hug and Samael feels himself getting too comfortable. He loved this. He was able to feel "home" for the first time in six years.

"Me too" he mumbles hugging his brother back.

The kids looked very confused. One, they did not understand why their father was acting like a monkey throwing himself at someone. Two, who was this man?

The little guy who was sitting in his father's arms jumps right off and straightens his clothes.

"Hi, I am Kian Jensen Knight!" The oldest of the siblings offers a handshake to which Samael stares at the little boy and his offered hand. He then shifted his eyes to his twin who was adorably looking at both.

The warlock looked very confused. He was not sure if he could touch the little guy. He knew that he was okay with touching people of his bloodline but Kian had Easton's blood too.

Now what? He wanted to hug the little guy but could he?

Kian looked so like Easton but in a good way. Samael did not know how to explain it but be it the boy's curls, the brown orbs, or that wicked smile everything shouted Easton but then again he was also adorable like Blake. Very chubby and cuddly.

"You can touch him..." Easton says as he walks into the room after parking the car down in the garage.

"He will be fine, we had a test run for the kids and it turns out that all of them are "Samael-friendly"", he jokes to which Blake nods a yes.

Samael still was not convinced. He wanted to touch his nephew but he shivered. He did not want to harm the boy. Kian was still waiting for his uncle while he maintained eye contact.

Blake smiled knowing exactly what was going through his twin's head. He was dying to get close to his nephew but he also did not want to hurt him.

The younger alpha takes his twin's hand to his son's and shakes it. The little guy had a proud look on his face whereas Samael was looking for any sign of pain.

When he did not see any reaction but a smile from Kian, he tightened his hand slightly and shook it properly. "Hey, Kian. I am Samael" he says expecting questions about his name which was very common.

"I know you!" The boy says.

"Oh-" the warlock looked at his twin who had a permanent smile on his face that refused to live.

"Ouch!" Kian exclaims.

The warlock panics at the sound and immediately withdraws the hand. "W-what's wrong?" he shutters. "P-p-pain?" he was hating his anticipations.

Easton and Blake also get on their toes to know if their son was hurt anywhere.

"Nah! T-this guy..." he gestures at the ground where Kayden was biting his older brother. "Kayden!" Kian looked at his little brother who was giggling while chewing his brother with those sharp new teeth.

Everyone bursts into laughter at the siblings.

----------------------

"Happy Birthday, Kian!" Samael wishes his nephew while presenting him with a three-foot-tall iron man figure which he brought on the way with the help of his brother-in-law.