278. Setting a Trap (1)

“Yes, I will.”

But if he couldn’t leave here, her final destination would be some brothel. After weighing it, she could only choose the former, serving a man is always better than serving so many men, right?

“Hehe…I like a clever woman, you won’t regret it. The one I want you to seduce is not some landlord or a duke of those big families, but a solid farmer. You only have to attract his attention, and get into bed with him and let him marry you. As for whether you could be a concubine or a wife, it depends on your own ability. My only requirement is that after you marry him, stimulate his first wife as possible as you can, don’t let her have time to make trouble elsewhere. You are a clever woman, I believe you should know what I am saying.”

Ling Jingxuan smiled, but his smile did not extend to the deep of his eyes. He’d like to see what Lady Han would do.

“Ah?”

Liu Chunyu looked up with puzzlement, but was startled by the smile on his face, so she hurriedly hurriedly lowered her head again, feeling swayed in the heart. What a terrible man, clearly he was smiling, but looking so gloomy.

“His name is Wang Jingui, my second uncle. Today he should help me at the stall in the market. Later I will go to say hello to him. And you can see his appearances clearly in the carriage. Then find a chance to get close to him. Better do something with him today.”

Ignoring her shock and horror, Ling Jingxuan said that.

“But I don’t know him, how can we…”

Dear readers,We have updated the next chapter on newnovel.org . Please continue reading on our NEWNOVEL.ORG >Thanks for supporting us
Liu Chunyu gave him an embarrassed look. She knew how to seduce a man, but she really didn’t know how to start it.

“Hehe…That’s simple. As long as you remember his face clearly, I will send you to him on his way home. When you see him, you find an opportunity to put on a show of the hero rescued a beauty, as for what to do next, I guess I don’t have to tell you then.”

If she still didn’t know what to do by then, then he had to think about changing someone else, because she may be more stupid than Lady Han, how could she possibly beat her?

“Yes, I understand.”

Gritting her teeth, Liu Chunyu agreed with her head down, feeling desolate in her heart, for he couldn’t see the future. However, she would feel grateful to Ling Jingxuan in the future. If it hadn’t been him, she who had had her reputation ruined could never find a husband who was truly good to her. Of course, that was the after story.

“Finally, I want to remind you that your only task is to put Lady Han down If she says something to her daughter about my family, you may have to let me know in advance. My second uncle and my grandma are all honest and well-behaved people, you’d better not generate some other evil idea. As long as you behave yourself, I promise I won’t disturb your life. And if you can give birth to a son or a daughter for my second uncle and would like to stay at the Wang family forever, I will consider removing your slave registration. But, on the contrary, since I can let you marry into the Wang family, I can also throw you out quietly. You should know what you do.”

Two eyes narrowed dangerously, Ling Jingxuan used a carrot-stick tone. Now he only want to deal with Lady Han, but didn’t hope that she would make the whole Wang family in turmoil.

“Got it.”

Liu Chunyu felt both surprised and overjoyed in the heart, and quickly showed her loyalty. The thing Ling Jingxuan said that he would consider removing her slave registration made her reassuring. Any slave who doesn’t want to remove it?

“Let’s go then.”

He had explained everything. Next it depended on how she performed it. Ling Jingxuan wouldn’t step in. The three of them then left the room. As Guarantor Liu saw that woman walked away with them, he instantly understand Ling Jingxuan had decided to buy her, so he didn’t ask anything, but only led them into the hall in the front.

“Guarantor Liu, how much?”

Ling Jingxuan was straightforward. As he saw down, he immediately got to the point. Guarantor Liu nodded, “Old Zhou chose a total of five horses, twenty taels each as always, it’s one hundred, and five carters, a total of ten taels of silver, two sets of saddles, I won’t charge you then. A woman is six taels of silver. Then it’s 116 taels in total. As for the workers and farm cattle thing, we’ll settle it tomorrow?”

“No need, here is one thousand one hundred and sixteen taels of silver. Take the remaining one thousand as the deposit. Try to find as many workers and cattle as possible. If it’s not enough, just let me know.”

Ling Jingxuan said crisply as he felt out the silver and bank note and pushed it to his front. This was not their first cooperation, so he had some credibility.

“OK. Don’t worry, Brother Ling. I promise at least 1,000 people tomorrow.”

Knowing his temper, Guarantor Liu promised him while patting on his own chest.

“Well, let them all take their tools, we don’t have that many at home. As for the depletion expenses, I will pay them one more day’s wage.”

Before leaving, Ling Jingxuan suddenly said so. In fact, a day’s wage for so many workers was enough for him to go to buy enough farm tools, but as long as they worked hard, he didn’t mind paying them more.

“No problem, I will explain it to them clearly. Watch your steps.”

Guarantor Liu personally sent them to the door. Since Old Zhou had already gone back driving those newly bought carriages with Guarantor Liu’s workers, the task of driving their carriage fell on Yan Shengrui. Ling Jingxuan didn’t want to stay with a woman alone inside, so he let her in while he himself sat outside together with Yan Shengrui. The two of them smiled at each other, then with a save of the whip in Yan Shengrui’s hand, the carriage slowly moved away.