295. Go to Talk to Ling Chenglong; Ling Chengcai and His Wife (2)

“Since I’m not welcomed here, I’ll go back.”

Originally he did not want to come. Ling Chenglong clenched his fists, turned and meant to leave with Old Zhou, but…

“Second brother, mother is waiting for you inside. Where are you going?”

Ling Chenghua’s voice sounded at this time. Even Ling Chenglong instantly guessed that she might have been waiting on the side and wanted to see him humiliated by their big brother. If he didn’t say he’d leave, she wouldn’t come out!

“It’s none of your business.”

Ling Chenglong who said nothing back when Ling Chengcai was being so hard on him mercilessly threw a hard stare at her, then walked passed them with his fists clenched tightly. Ling Chenghua was so mad that even her make was about to fall. She had never expected that her pushover second brother would talk back.

“Serves you right, b*tch!”

Ling Chengcai turned to give her a bah, maliciously saing, “I guess this is your idea? You want him to offer you another portion of your dowries?”

One had to say people who had dark hearts had common dark thinking. Ling Chenglong guessed it damn right!

Dear readers,We have updated the next chapter on newnovel.org . Please continue reading on our NEWNOVEL.ORG >Thanks for supporting us
“Hum, don’t think you can swagger around by relying on your son-in-law’s family. Now Jinghong is not close to you and won’t even let you take care of his child. And no one knows if Jingwei is still alive. What? You want your son-in-law to bury you?”

Ling Chenghua was also a tough one, every word of hers was like pricking in the other side’s heart. Ling Chengcai suddenly burst into a rage, “B*tch, if it weren’t for you, how is it possible that I even can’t pay to exempt my son from the military service? A bi*ch like you who has been ridden by numerous men still wants to get married in a big way? Pah! Shameless thing! Is your man better or what? I’d like to see what kind of good life you would enjoy!”

Others might not know. But not him! Ling Chenghua had already had intercourse with that man called Zhang Hu like many times. If it weren’t for their dad’s xiucai title, would that man marry her such a slut?

“Definitely better than you who have no sons now!”

Ling Chenghua tossed her head and turned to walk away. Ling Chengcai was so mad, only wishing to rush forward and tear her mouth. Not far away, Lady Li who saw the whole scene wore a darkened face. Since her son left, she no longer had to pretend to be so virtuous. To everyone in this family, including the old man, she hated them to the bones, only wishing this family would collapse.

“I think they want Ling Chenglong to offer some money. It would be strange for them not to be jealous.”

She walked over and stood beside her husband. She tightened her hands and said bitterly. At the time, Ling Jingwei had just got divorced, how could he have the mood to hook up with his own aunt by blood? Apparently it should be that Ling Chenghua seduced him. But the old man still put all the blame on their son, while Ling Chenghua stayed unharmed under the old woman’s defense. Now she even dreamed of getting married? Hum! How would be there such an easy thing under the sun?

“I’ll go and see…”

Ling Chengcai meant to go, but Lady Li stopped him. Looking around and making sure there was no one around, she whispered, “Are you stupid? Do you forget what Ling Jingxuan is capable of? Instead of approaching it, we must keep as far away from it as possible.”

As far as she knew, it was the three brothers who were in charge of that family. The old couple was simply a decoration. The old woman and Ling Chenghua would never expect that instead of getting what they wanted for asking Ling Chenglong here secretly, they might even suffer from Ling Jingxuan’s desperate counterattack.

“What then? We can’t really watch that bitch get married, can we? Our son was sent to the frontline because of her and we even don’t know if he is still alive. How can I take this?”

The more he said, the angrier. He had three kids. His biggest son grew up with his father, and after he got married, he had lived in the upper room, and not close to him, especially in recent months, Jinghong even let his wife to take their kid to live at her family, apparently they planned to let her parents take care of their kid. And his daughter had been married. Though she often came home and gave them money, anyhow, she was already someone else’s wife. In their heart, Jingwei was their most thoughtful child and their future. But because of Ling Chenghua, they lost their only hope! He couldn’t even close his eyes after he died if he couldn’t get it even.

“She wants to get married? Hum, not possible even in the next life. Did you forget about Ling Jingxuan?”

Lady Li gave a cold snort. Her hatred was no less than him!

“You mean…”

Ling Chengcai instantly understood what she meant. Lady Li said darkly, “Yes, borrow a knife to kill her. Ling Jingxuan’s notoriety could be our sharpest knife. Chengcai, you go find a child and ask him to go tell Ling Jingxuan that Ling Chenglong was called here. He’d know what it means. I’ll go get packed. Later, we’ll go to my parents’ place. Whatever big scene they make, it has nothing to do with us. You know what I mean?”

The most poisonous thing was a woman’s heart. Lady Li was smart, but she used it in the place she shouldn’t.

“Hmm. I’ll go now.”

The couple immediately hit it off and turned to carry out their own plan.