Act One : A House to behold

"Finally I'm home after three years, I can reunite with mom and dad, also my younger sibling" Arthur thought excitedly as he strode closer to the main door of Helstea's household. It was a manor decorated with several balconies that overlooked the massive front yard.

Just as he entered the building, he saw a young babe standing on one of the balconies, her hands rested on the handrails as she vacantly gazed at the glimmering stars above her head.

Arthur's heart thumped in excitement and nervousness at the same time. Excited to know more about this brown haired beauty, nervous enough to stop himself and calm his nerves before he make a move.

"Oh, but my parents! I gotta meet them first!" Finally Arthur started to think with his top head and cleared the urge to ravage the fatal beauty waiting for him. "I'll have all the time in the world since my parents basically seems to live in this house. Hehe."

Arthur sniffed the air dramatically. His eyes closed lazyily as his lips quirked up. "Now that is the smell of pussy, I say. A pleasant, palatable and plump pussy, waiting to be served for me. Mwah!" He smacked his lips in carnal anticipation, but stirred awake from his vulgar fantasy at the sound of the door opening.

"Ow why do I smell a prepubescent boy around here? Oi who is it?! Who dares to flaunt his premature boyhood in the house of great merchants? Show yourself, I order!"

A generic babe in a maid costume that could put the ones from his old world Japanese hotties in shame, came out with her hands perched on her curvaceous hips. Her plump lips perked out in a pout as her hazel eyes narrowed at the young boy in front of her.

The boy flinched under the maid's gaze.

"You!" The maid exclaimed in surprise. She pointed her slender finger at the boy as she wagged it. "You little scoundrel! You dare, I asked? What business do you have in a house of a young lady? Speak before I throw your bottoms in the river nearby."

Arthur, the young boy, gulped in nervousness. He immediately strode forward and bent his upper body in a 90 degree angle. "My apologies for this untimely intrusion, oh great page. I do have some business here, for my father and mother had found refugee under the great merchant of the north, his grace, Sir Vincent Helstea who's estate this ground belongs to, aye?"

Maid gasped in shock as she looked at the young boy in front of her strangely. "Boy, how old are you? No, wait, you said your parents live here, but the only couple living here are the Leywin family and they already have a child. So w—"

"Ah! Yes miss! Leywins' indeed." Arthur jumped up before giving a proper introductory greeting. "Arthur Leywin, son of Reynolds and Alice Leywin. Pleased to meet you!" He said with a haughty look as he looked at the maid.

"Hmfp. I knew that smug face looked familiar. Like father, like son, aye! Tsk!" Maid clicked her tongue in annoyance before stomping on the ground. She sized up the boy in front of her, before letting out a long sigh. "Follow me, young chap. Your mother and sister are home."

Arthur initially glared at the maid's comment as he silently vowed to the gods above that one day he will bend this maid like he had bent, and give her a proper beating, appropriately...he stopped when the word sister entered his prepubescent brain which made him jump in excitement. "Woohoo! Finally I can be a siscon! Yahoo!"

xxx

"Rey, I heard your son is alive! What the hell is happening!?" Vincent Helstea yelled on top of his lungs as he made a beeline to the estate's grand foyer where a commotion was taking place.

There, he saw a man and a boy talking to each other. The man says...'something about introducing himself before his son starts to wreck all the pussies inside the household'...the man, his servant Reynolds...his son...GHAH!