Chapter 4

All Yours

"Bend over the table and spread your arms

"Bend over the table and spread your arms." Jennie's voice was fierce, dominant; she was in her element.

Rosé was trembling with lust as she walked over to the butcher block table and pressed her chest onto it, spreading her arms and grabbing onto each side of the table.

Jennie walked over with rope and tied Rosé's wrists to the rings attached at the sides of the table. She spread Rosé's legs and slipped her fingers through Rosé's folds, getting a feel of how ready Rosé was for her.

A lustful moan escaped Rosé's mouth.

Rosé's pussy was weeping wetness. Jennie's mouth suddenly felt dry like a desert and she needed Rosé to water her.

"Is that all for me, darling?" Jennie bent down and whispered in Rosé's ear.

Rosé squeaked as Jennie dipped one finger inside her.

Jennie pulled out just as fast as she was in and slapped Rosé's ass hard.

Rosé's moan echoed throughout the dungeon.

"Answer me," Jennie demanded. She slapped Rosé's ass again.

"Yes... yes, Ms. Kim... it's all for you. Just you," Rosé said, sounding out of breath.

"Mmm... good girl."

The day had started out like any other day. Jennie did a couple of shoots, then headed over to Rosé's apartment after the blonde finished school. They went on their usual diner date and afterward went for a walk around the city.

Jennie took Rosé shopping as promised. She bought her a strap-on, an array of different-sized dildos, some rope and restraints, handcuffs, a blindfold, nipple clamps, a feather tickler and crop, and a collar. Rosé had protested at first, but Jennie insisted that they needed to keep some stuff at her apartment since they weren't always going to be at Jennie's place.

Rosé had asked questions about the dungeon, which Jennie was happy to answer. She wanted to know what Rosé liked, and what Rosé didn't like, which, being honest, wasn't a long list.

And then they talked about Rosé's preferences. Her soft and hard limits. Since Rosé wasn't an expert in these things, Jennie had to explain some things. But ultimately Rosé agreed that she'd try most things once and if she didn't like it, then it'd be added to her—so far—a short list of hard limits.

Rosé's only soft limit so far: anal.

Rosé was okay with a little ass play but wasn't too keen on the idea of having something inside her ass, so Jennie decided to rule out penetration of that area for now, at least until Rosé was a hundred percent on board.

After their conversation, Rosé asked Jennie to take her to the dungeon. Jennie was a little apprehensive at first, seeing as Rosé was new to this, she didn't think the little angel devil was ready to fully dive into this side of Jennie. But Rosé insisted she was, and who was Jennie to deny Rosé whatever she wanted?