The Dungeon Scenes

Chapter 1: Careful What You Beg For

"You've been an absolute brat today, girl

"You've been an absolute brat today, girl."

"I'm sorry mistress."

"You will be sorry."

Rosé bit her pretty lips and shut her eyes as the whip came down hard on her ass.

Jennie had her restrained to the spanking bench. Rosé looked absolutely tempting on her elbows and knees, ass on full display, and chain nipple clamps, clinging onto her rosy nipples. You could see the chain from behind spread legs.

"Let's see... you distracted me from my work all day, with your suggestive texts. I get home, and you don't let me finish editing my photos in time for the deadline. Then I give into your... incessant, bratty whining, and take you to bed... only for you to come twice without my permission. And to top it all off, you beg me to punish you..." Jennie whipped Rosé two times.

The blonde sucked in a breath from the sting and moaned Jennie's name.

"I've been too lenient with you. You seem to have forgotten who's in charge here, Ms. Park... no matter what. I will have to re-educate you," Jennie said.

Another lash came down hard on Rosé's red little ass.

"I'm sorry, Mistress!" Rosé's face was tearstained. This was the first time Jennie had drawn tears from the blonde so quickly—only four lashes in.

"Look at how wet you are... such a filthy girl. Begging for a beating... I would have thought after all this time, you would have known better than to beg for punishment." Jennie slid her hand through Rosé's folds, dipping into the pool of heat and wetness that awaited her fingers.

Rosé moaned sinfully.

"You want me to fuck you again, don't you?"

"Yes! Yes, Mistress! Fuck, Jennie... please, baby..." Rosé was squirming as if trying to get free from her restraints.

Jennie smirked devilishly and plunged three fingers deep into Rosé without warning, eliciting a guttural moan from the blonde.

She fucked Rosé at an almost inhuman speed.

"Ah! Yes yes yes! Fuck... yes, Jennie... right there... please don't stop, baby... please..." Rosé was a begging and whimpering mess.

Jennie loved every minute of it. Rosé's pleasure was solely in her hands and she was the only one who could grant Rosé release. The power trip was exhilarating.

Jennie built Rosé up, fucked her without pause until the blonde's walls tightened around her fingers. Then Jennie did the cruelest thing she could think of: she pulled out.

Rosé let out a cry that nearly had Jennie reconsidering what she had just done. But she quickly gathered herself and asserted her dominance over the blonde once again. She walked around and stood in front of Rosé with an evil smirk plastered on her face, whip discarded on the floor.