"What Have I Done?"

"Accept that" Johnny frowned "Accept what?, face it Robby, your girlfriend is a phycho, do you even remember what she caused at the school" Robby felt anger in his body "YES DAD, I REMEMBER, BUT THAT WAS A MISTAKE, MISTAKES DON'T MAKE YOU A BAD PERSON" Johnny sighed "What about Sam LaRusso? Does her mistake make her a bad person" Robby laughed "I never blamed her for that, I blamed Miguel for taking advantage of her when she was drunk, When I came out of juvie I expected her to be angry at me, but I thought we could work things out, so I went to Miyagi Do, Only to find Sam leaning in for a kiss, With Miguel" Johnny looked confused "But you guys were broken up" Robby sighed "We didn't officially break up, that's not the point, I'd been waiting to get out of juvie, only to see her, and you'd think she would have a bit of general respect for her boyfriend you know? I was sad enough at her drunkenly cheating, but I guess drunkenly actions are soberly thoughts" Robby broke the silence by saying "I'm glad she did cheat, otherwise me and Tory wouldn't be together" Johnny bit his lip thinking "I get you want to be in a relationship again, you're 17, I had all the babes in the valley when I was that age" Robby sighed "So?" Johnny squinted his eyes "Why her?"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A Nurse came into the waiting room to inform Tory on what was going on "What's going on?" Tory asked worried "Your mother is doing great, We've managed to get her stable" Tory smiled "That's great, what about Brandon?" The nurse frowned "Your little brother is still unconscious" Tory's smile dropped "What do you mean..."  the nurse continued by saying "He will be alright, we just don't know what kind of injury he has suffered to knock him unconscious" Tears started filling Tory's eyes as she knew it was her who had hurt Brandon "I-Im sorry I have to go" Tory said running to the door, Tory leaned against the wall silently crying "What have I done?"