"I'm Here Now"

Robby sat on the bus and thought about how his dad had lied to him, that trip was supposed to be their bonding time together, he felt angry at himself for leaving Tory all by herself especially with her creepy Landlord around, Robby was so tired, he had barely slept, he just wanted to move on with his life, and he had to make sure that he was cutting Johnny out of it, He only needed one person in his life, and he was only 15 minutes away from seeing her.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"What the hell is going on" Tory asked her Sensei, and for once, Terry didn't know what to say "It's just your other Sensei, Mike Barnes, He's having some, Family...Issues" Tory still felt suspicious of her Sensei, but too much was at stake to waste over being nosy "Alright, I'll head back to bed, Goodnight Sensei" Terry smiled "Goodnight, I'm off to pay that landlord of yours a visit right now" Tory was sleepy so she smiled as best as she could and then staggered back to bed, Terry opened the door to Robby who was just about to knock "Keene?" Terry said confused "Hey Sensei, Is Tory here?" Terry signalled Robby inside "Yeah she's in that room there, How'd you find the new dojo?" Robby looked down "Well I was going to go to Tory's apartment but then while I was on the bus I saw this new Cobra Kai dojo so I figured she spends half her life in Cobra Kai so she's probably checking out the new dojo" "Ohh, Right, Well I'm heading out, Tory's in that backroom over there she will be happy to see you" Robby smiled and waved his sensei out, he then opened the door in to the room Terry said, and found his girlfriend sleeping on the floor, Tory woke up startled from the noise, and when she saw Robby, the tiredness in her body drained, and the adrenaline filled her with excitement "R-Robby" Robby smiled "Hey Tor" Tory stood up and ran to Robby, they both crashed to the ground in a hug, Tory gave Robby a kiss, "I missed you"  Tory said with tears in her eyes "I'm Here Now"