"It's Always More Than That"

Tory sobbed to herself as she walked further and further away from the restraunt, she then paused as she heard a voice, she looked around and saw there was nobody about, she started walking again until she heard that same voice again, except this time, it was clearer, she then felt Robby's hand on her shoulder "DON'T TOUCH ME" Tory said pushing Robby, she then stared at him in disbelief "How could you do that...?" Tory said with tears streaming down her face "TORY I SWEAR, SHE KISSED ME, I PUSHED HER OFF, I LOVE YOU, I ALWAYS HAVE AND I ALWAYS WILL" Tory whispered "I loved you too" Tory then tried to walk away until she heard Sam's voice "NO!" Sam said and Tory turned around, she then came face to face with Sam, who took longer to arrive on the scene as she had to stagger up the hill, Sam drunkenly said "i-it was me, I kissed him" Tory then looked Sam up and down and then turned to Robby "Is she telling the t-truth?..." Tory said looking at Robby, who then nodded, Tory looked at Sam and then walked towards her, she then kneed her in the face followed with an elbow to the eye, similar to what she done at the tournament, Robby interfered "Hey hey, let's go, she's not worth it" Sam looked at Tory, who was also looking at Robby "Y-You don't deserve him..." Sam said looking at Tory "No, I don't deserve her" Robby said walking away with his arm around Tory, One they were far enough away Tory slapped away Robby's arm "Robby, What actually happened...?" Robby then sighed "It's hard to explain, she just out of nowhere smacked her lips on me" Tory then sighed "Did you like it?" Robby then laughed "She's nowhere near as good as you" Tory then smiled with tears running down her face "Hey hey, are you alright?" Robby said worried, Tory then flung her arms around Robby, crashing to the ground "Robby I love you so much, I sometimes wonder, are you with me for revenge? are you with me for Sam? It's just, I want to know that it's because you love me, I want to know that our relationship is more than that, more than just some high-school fling" Robby smiled "Tory, I'm with you because I love you, I wanna marry you one day, and have children with you, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me Tory, whenever you're with me, It's always more than that"