Chapter 6

Few days passed and Right now, Sparda was in his office waiting for devils to arrive.

He heared a knock at his door and he saw jeannie and she said"Devils are here"

"Send them in"Sparda said and jeannie showed way to two princesses of underworld to sparda's office.

His office was in a 25 floor high building and It had invisible glass, It feels like you are about to fall and thats why he bough it first place, Its cool.

"Its scary"Red haired devil said looking down to ground and she couldn't she anything expect air because glass was invisible.

"Indeed, I thought we are going to fall down"Other devil said nodding to her friend.

"Don't worry this is highest quality glass, It won't break even if you use your strongest spell"Jeannie said and Two princesses saw sparda their and two began taking seats.

"Did i gave you permission to sit?"Sparda said and Sona got up while rias argued"We are guests here, We can sit atleast"

"No you are just client,Don't consider yourself as guests here, We are here for business right?"Sparda said and Sona said"Yes,Our Older siblings said to meet you"

"Atleast someone is smart"Sparda said and finally said"You can sit now"and two woman sit down.

"Introduce yourself"Sparda said and Rias said"Shouldn't you give your name first before asking us our names?"

"Who gave you permission to speak to me?"Sparda said giving her glare making her silent.

"I am Sona sitri, Heiress to sitri house"Sona introduced herself and Then rias began"I am rias gremory,Heir to gremory house"

"I am Sparda,And i own whole japan now speak why are you here?"Sparda said with no emotion in his voice, Being professional.

"We are new overseer of kuoh city of kyoto faction"Rias said and Sparda shook his head"You are outdated gremory, This city belongs to hero faction now and I am leader here"

"But we were not told about that, We only were told to meet you"Rias said and Sparda said"It doesn't matter now, You two are here and i don't really care unless you two comes to my nerves"

"So we can have kuoh?"Sona confirmed and Sparda said"No,I won't give my land to anyone, All i can do is let you be overseer there"

"what do you mean?"Sona asked and He replied"Work under me and you will be fine"

"We didn't came here to work under someone"Rias said and Sparda looked at door"You can return back to your home"

"But why do we have to work under you? I understood its your land now but we are sent by satans to look after city"Sona said

"I am saying just to work under Me, Thats all you can do whatever i want but i will have some rules that you need to follow if you want to stay"Sparda said and Sona asked"And what will be those rules we have to follow?"

"First i do not want anymore devils in my land"

"We are more than enough to take care of this city"Rias said and Sona nodded"I am confident on my skills"

"Second, You two will be incharge for safety of humans in kuoh"Sparda said

"What!? Why do we care about humans?"Rias asked and Sparda said"If thats the case, If i ever saw a human with sacred gear in your peerage, I will kill you that same moment because you said you do not care about humans, Why would you care about sacred gear"

"If we are going to be overseer, We need to keep humans safe from supernaturals, But We will only interfere if supernaturals are involved if its between humans, We will not interfere"Sona said and Sparda nodded"Fair enough"

"Third,You will not turn any human into one of your kind without their consent and you will ask me before doing it"Sparda said

"We need permission to even make our peerage now? What if you don't let us get our peerage?"Rias asked but sona silenced her"He is right rias, Even if we are devils, We can't turn someone into devil without their consent, Its a crime even in devil system"

"Please continue"Sona said and sparda began.

"And last,We need rent per month"Sparda finished and Sona nodded but rias said"Why do we have to pay you?"

"I am giving you my land on rent, Do not think thats its free,10 billion yens every month on first day of month on my table if not, I will throw you both out of human world in a instant"Sparda said and Sona asked"Fallens and others also live here,do you ask for rent from them as well?"

"Yes,Fallens gives us 20 billion as rent and we let them stay in japan while We have good relation with youkais and shinto gods, So they do not pay us"Sparda said and Rias asked"What made you think that shinto gods will Pay you if you asked?"

"Fear"Sparda simply said and Rias asked"Fear of a human?who don't even have a sacred gear?"

"Yeah even your brother fears this human with no sacred gear,You can ask that red head if you want, Say my name Sparda Gilgamesh"He said with arrogance and sarcasm.

"We understood,Money is not a problem we can arrange it"Sona said and Sparda gave a little smile and he turned to jeannie"Show them exit door please"

"Follow me"Jeannie said and showed two devils the way out and Then two of them went to kuoh and made thier base there.

Thats it for chapter