Chapter 8

About 11 days passed since Sparda paid a visit to devils and Right now, He was at his mansion.

Just relaxing,He was on a vacation,He just put all of his work on smart boy Georg.

He was at roof taking a sun bath and jeannie came near him"Sparda-sama! Someone wants to meet you"

"Who is it?"Sparda asked and she informed"Its riser phenex from underworld"

"What the fuck he is doing at my house?"He asked and she said"He is here to invite you for his marriage"

"So he won rating game, Alright tell him, I will be there in a minute"Sparda got up and went to dress up.

After dressing up in formals, He went to meet riser and as he reached near riser, He bowed respectfully"Greeting sparda-sama"

"Greetings, Phenex"Sparda said and Riser said"Sparda-sama i am Very happy to tell you that i am getting married to rias gremory,And i want you to be a part of it, Please attend my wedding,I know you must be busy but i will be very happy even if you show up for a hour or so"

"I am actually free for quite some days now,And It won't hurt to attend a little party"Sparda said and Riser handed him invitation along with some gifts.

"I shall be leaving now, Thank you for giving me your time"Riser then left Gilgamesh mansion and returned to underworld.

"So riser won this time as well, But question is will issei break in rias's marriage this time as well"Sparda thaught to himself and jeannie asked"What are you thinking now?"

"Oh nothing i was just thinking of which suit should i wear for wedding"Sparda said and jeannie said"Just don't look more handsome than groom or Bride will marry you instead"She joked and Sparda gave a warm smile"I never knew you can joke as well"

"Ofcourse i can, I am multi-talented" She puffed her cheeks and he smiled at her"You are such a cutie"

"Really? "

"Ofcourse, Why would i lie to you"He said and she smiled"You are also handsome yourself"

"I was born like that"Sparda bluffed and she laughed lightly.

Two days later, It was about time for riser's marriage with rias.

Sparda got dressed up and he wore suit, Being rich guy.

And he kept his revolver with him, Revolver is must, Its looks cool as fuck

This time he was going Alone, Jeannie wasn't going with him this time while others were busy.

He used the flier he got in invitation to reach underworld, The place where marriage was taking place.

He walked into the hall while Women couldn't take their eyes off him as he saw Rias's whole peerage even issei was there.