Yandere Simulator: Chapter 1

Y/N was walking out of class then took a look at his schedule again. Next was lunch time, so he looked for a place to sit. He saw a few vending machines ahead then looked up and saw a sign that read cafeteria.

Y/N: "(Not much of a cafeteria. I guess everyone is suppose to bring their own lunch.)"  

He sighed as he never got the chance to make any for himself so he had to make due with one of the vending machines. Luckily, he had some money that he was given for this world. Y/N didn't know what he liked so just picked something then picked a drink.

???: "Hey, you!"

Y/N: "Huh?"

He turned and saw the same girl that he asked this morning.

Y/N: "Oh, was there something you need?"

Osana: "I just wanted to...say... Just wanted to say..."

Y/N: "Look, I didn't mean to bother you two earlier. So, I'm sorry for that."

Osana: "I didn't ask for your apology! But if you insist, there is one thing you could do for me."

Y/N: "What's that?"

Osana: "Come with me to the rooftop, got it?"

Y/N: "Oh, okay."

He started following her to the roof.

Ayano's POV

I was watching Y/N following Osana, listening to everything they said. What is that bitch planning with my Y/N? Is she still trying to get in my way? I would simply kill her but her friend is preventing me from doing that. I need to get rid of her first or find a way to keep Y/N away from that girl.

Normal POV

Y/N and Osana made it to the rooftop and find a place to sit. Ayano stayed hidden to gather information.

Y/N: "So... what do you bring me for?"

Osana: "To have lunch, stupid."

Y/N: "Oh, was that it? Okay, that's fine with me."

He sits down as Osana sits next to him. Y/N got out his bag of chips and drink while Osana got her bento box out. She glanced at Y/N and noticed what he had.

Osana: "Is that really all you're having? That's not exactly healthy, you know."

Y/N: "I don't really have much of a choice. I didn't have time to make myself some lunch."

Osana: "Did you overslept? Unbelievable."

Y/N: "Yeah, that's it. Overslept. I stayed up a little too late."

Osana: "Probably playing video games no doubt. Seriously, it's a bad habit." She replied, annoyed.

Y/N: "Yeah, I hear. But it's kind of one of the only things I enjoy doing."

After a moments, Osana decided to give him some of her food.

Osana: "Here. Have some of mine."

Y/N: "Really? You're giving some to me? You don't have to do-"

Osana: "Just shut up and take it already!"

Y/N complied and took some of the food she gave him. I took a bite as Osana watched him closely.

Y/N: "Wow, it's really good."

Osana: "Really? I mean...you better be grateful. Don't think I'm doing this because I'm worried or anything, baka."

Y/N: "I'll be sure to make something for myself next time."

Osana: "Hmph."

Y/N: "Your name is Osana, right?"