Yandere Simulator Chapter 3

Not too much happened after school ended today, Y/N walked home with Osana and Raibaru. It seemed like it was going to be daily thing for him. Though on the way and back, he felt like he was being followed but he couldn't see who. Y/N hadn't seen Ayano since he last talked to her.

She could busy stalking her senpai. It was best that he doesn't get in her way. He didn't want to be killed by her. But he couldn't understand why she was upset about him being with Osana and Amai.

Raibaru: "Are you feeling okay, Y/N?"

Y/N: "Huh, oh yeah. I'm fine. Just a lot on my mind."

Osana: "Does it have something do with that cooking club?"

Y/N: "Kind of."

Osana: "Just forget about it. There's plenty of other clubs to check out."

Y/N: "True, I guess."

Osana: "This time, I'll go with you. Can't have you get distracted by other girls."

Y/N: "That's fine. Wait, what was that you said?"

Osana: "Oh, nothing."

She wasn't planning to let him out of her sight this time. If she saw either Amai or Ayano, she'll ask Raibaru to scare them away.

When they made it at school, Y/N was about to go to his class but was stopped by a girl in a white suit.

???: "Hello, are you Y/N L/N?"

Y/N: "Um, yeah."

Akane: "I'm Akane Toriyasu of the Student Council. Would you please come with me? Our president would like to meet you." She smiled

Y/N: "Oh, sure. Lead the way."

She started guiding him to the Student Council room.

Osana POV

I glared at the girl as she left with Y/N. What was she or the Student Council planning with him? Was she also trying take him away from me too? I'm getting sick of these girls getting close to Y/N. They all just need to die. Maybe I should kill them myself.

Hold on, what's wrong with me? I may hate them but I shouldn't kill them. Or maybe I should. At least there won't be anymore girls after him. What would Raibaru think? She would understand, wouldn't she?

And so would Y/N. He's happy when I'm around him.

Normal POV

Y/N followed Akane up to the second floor then headed to the Student Council room. 

When they went inside, he saw a girl with white long hair at her desk at the end of the room. He assumed that she was the Student Council President.

 He assumed that she was the Student Council President