Date A Live Chapter 5

He couldn't believe it. A few days ago, he was in the Yandere Simulator world. Now he was suddenly transported to an anime called Date A Live. He already encountered the first spirit in the series, Tohka.

Tohka: "Answer me. Are you here to kill me?"

Y/N: "What?"

Tohka: "You are here to kill me, aren't you? Then I will finish you off."

Y/N: "Wait, hold on! I'm not here to kill anyone! Please calm down, Tohka." 

Tohka: "What did you call me?"

Y/N: "(Oh crap!)"

He just realized he said her name out loud. Now she's going to get suspicious and start asking questions that'll be hard for him to answer. 

Y/N: "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to- Look, I can explain..."

Tohka: "Tohka. What does that mean?" 

Y/N: "You mean you don't know that name?"

Tohka: "A name?"

Y/N: "Yeah. Wait, you mean that isn't your name?"

Tohka: "I have no name. But why did you call me Tohka?"

Y/N: "Well uh-"

Suddenly, they were interrupted by gunfire. Tohka turned her attention to the mech squad that were firing rockets at her.

Y/N: "Not good!"

Tohka blocked the missiles with an energy field.

Tohka: "Why do you bother? You can't defeat me."

A girl with white hair flew close to her and used her weapon to fire.

Tohka swings her sword and made her drop her gun. She backed away from Tohka to avoid her sword. She jumped past Tohka then landed next to Y/N.

Y/N: "How did I get caught in this?!"

She noticed Y/N next to her.

???: "A civilian?"

They were cut off as Tohka sends an energy blast from her sword. The girl in the mech suit moved Y/N away from the blast then got her plasma sword out. She rushed at Tohka and their swords clashed.

 She rushed at Tohka and their swords clashed