Yandere Simulator Chapter 4

Y/N: "Wha...What happened?" 

His eyes started to open and he started to look at his surroundings. He was in a dark empty room. He saw stairs at the other side of the room. It looked like he was in a basement.

Y/N: "Where am I? How did I get here?"

He thinks back about the previous events. He remembered that he was going to the Student Council. The President made him a member. Next, Y/N was on his way out to meet Osana but he ran into Ayano on the way. But he can't remember what happened after that. 

Y/N tried to get up but he was being restrained. He looked down and saw ropes keeping his arms and legs tied to the chair he was on.

Y/N: "Wait, Ayano... Did she..."

???: "You're finally awake Y/N."

He noticed Ayano stepping out of the shadows.

Y/N: "What have...you done?"

Ayano: "I had to keep you safe, darling. All of those girls were trying to keep you away from us."

Y/N: "What are you talking about?"

Ayano: "The school was getting too dangerous for you. I had to bring you here. Where you belong."

Y/N: "But you can't keep me here..."

Ayano: "Don't worry, I'll take care of you. I can make you happy."

Y/N: "Then let me go."

Ayano: "I can't do that. You might run away from me, Y/N. I have to keep you here where it's safe."

Y/N: "You're just going keep me tied here?!"

She placed her hand on his face and caressed his cheek.

Ayano: "Don't worry, I'll untie you. As soon you tell me who you belong to."

Y/N: "Stop it! You don't own me!"

Ayano: "Oh Y/N. You still don't understand. That's okay, you'll soon learn. Ohhh... You're so warm."

Y/N: "Please stop."

Ayano: "I can't help it, senpai. You're touch is irresistible. I can hardly hold myself back."

Y/N: "What are you..."

Ayano: "But first, I need to kill them. They have to be eliminated."

Y/N: "Wait, they have nothing to do this. You don't need to-"

Ayano: "I'm sure you'll forget about them in time. You don't need them. I'm all that you need."

Osana POV

I haven't stopped worrying about Y/N since yesterday. After last seeing him with the Student Council, he suddenly disappeared. He was nowhere to be seen. What could have happened to him. Did the Student Council have something to do with it?

They'll pay for keeping Y/N away from me. Today, I'm going to head to their office and demand some answers. I don't care who they are.

Raibaru: "Osana, you sure you want to do this?"

Osana: "I have to. I'm not going to let them do what they want with him."

Raibaru: "I agree but you've been acting different lately."

Osana: "I'm fine. I just want to get Y/N back."

She nodded. We went inside and found Megami at her desk along with two of her members.

Megami: "What can I help you with?"

Osana: "Where's Y/N? What have you done with him?!"

Megami: "What are you talking about?"