Flashback-Present

"Well aren't we all one big happy family." "No" Ares growled, then he tried to spear me but I grabbed ahold of the shaft an broke into two pieces even though it was made out of celestial bronze.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ares was in shock that I could break celestial bronze. "How can you do that?" Ares asked "I trained" was my simple answer. Suddenly a barrage of silver arrows flew at me, so I used my powers to flick them away from me and at Ares. "My dear Artemis" I spoke in a very British accent "Don't you know that you're the reasons I am here, I wanted to see you." "Oh, sorry" she said blushing. "It's ok my love, I forgive you." I said. "Two things, one why did you call me "my love?" Second how did you know I wanted you to forgive me?" Artemis asks. "One I love you, two I read your mind." I say simply. Aphrodite starts to growl, I didn't think she was the growling type. Well today was an eventful day, but I must get going." I say as I turn into my primordial form.
_____________________________________Teleport Line__________________________________________________________
I appeared in Chaos' throne room right before the meeting started and I sat on my throne, as I sat on my throne waiting I really started to check how I looked in my primordial form. I was 6'3, lean, muscular, my hair was solid darkness, my eyes pure light, my body tan, my chest had a holo screen jewel. "You done Perseus because you need to change your name." Chaos told me. "Gamma, I want my name to be Gamma." I answered him. Everyone started to stream in now. They all looked at me "Who are you?" They asked synced. "Maybe you would better know me now." I said while changing forms again. "I am going to kill you Perseus Jackson!" Gaia yelled fury evident in her voice. "No you're not Gaia, Ouranos, Ourea, Chronos, and Erebus." Chaos commanded. "Why!?" they all asked. "Because he is more powerful more powerful than any of us." "Not all of us, just you guys." A new guy said "By the way that throne over there is mine, and my name is Donal O'Cullain." he said. He was about 7'8, masculine, lean, his hair was a shinning brown, eyes sparkled gold, his skin was space, scars and tattoos littered his body, he also had a holo screen jewel only his was on his arm. Others stormed in the one that looked like the leader shouted "How did you escape our inescapable prison?" "Easy, it became one of my domains by me killing its corrupted ruler." Donal said matter of factly. "For claiming to be the warrior of knowledge, you sure are a dumbass, Fionn." Just as Donal started to turn away from them Fionn gave a finger command for the rest of them to charge. "Hey Donal, you're wife is cheating on you." "That's impossible, Aengus" "No it's not she's cheating on you with Zeus, who is constantly cheating on her." "Wait you're wife is Hera, what are warriors, and you also have a holo screen jewel, how?" I questioned Donal "Yes Hera was my wife. Warriors are beings before primordial and sentients. And I made the jewel myself." Donal answered me. "I will be leaving now" Donal said.
Donal's POV
"I will be leaving now" I said. "No you're not leaving without a fight." Finn exclaimed. "Fine, you're loss" I answered Finn. I unfurled my wings, summoned my battle axe, and my armor. "Primordials escape while you still can, or activate your throne shields'." I commanded them, they all chose the shields, each shield was made of a solid form if it wasn't already form of their domain. I shouted my battle cry and charged in a few hours the battle was over. Everyone on the enemy was defeated, though not dead. Killing them takes to long.
________________________________________Teleport Line_______________________________________________________
As I walked to the Olympians' throne room I stopped just outside of the doors and used my powers to say "Hey guys just most of you don't know who I am so don't listen to what I am about to say, for those of you who do know me pay attention. I escaped from the rift and now I will kill you Hera, Aphrodite, Beckendorf, Aether, Pontus, Ouranos, and DNA. Or should I say Eternity, Devine, Forge, Light, Water, Sky, and Helix. Void, Terra, Vortex, Skius, Hydros are all excused, well maybe not Skius and Hydros."