We Meet Again

Donal POV
I wait a second or two before changing into my true form that only I know about. I am now 20'11, more masculine, leaner, my hair longer, eyes shining with power, more handsome, chest littered with tattoos and scars, wings bigger and mirror image of the rift, body space energy, barely any armor. "What do you guys want? I am going to kill some warriors who are: Hera, Aphrodite, Beckendorf, Aether, Ouranos, Pontus, and DNA, true names are: Eternity, Devine, Forge, Proton, Ozone, Hydrogen, and Helix." "Why are you killing your creation, Proton, and your sons Ozone and Hydrogen?" "Because Void they all betrayed me." "No not all of them, Devine, Forge, Hydrogen didn't." "I just want to ask does anyone know how to Artemis' heart?" "Shut up Gamma." "What happened to all of your female daughters?" Gaia questioned
Gaia POV
"What happened to all your female daughters?" I questioned. "He is cursed, and the curse goes something like; He the most powerful will not be able to see his female children grow up and develop, but his true child with the one he really loves will break the curse. Or he can fight me to unleash his curse, but no one knows of where I live." the guy said. I asked the question because I never knew my real father Chaos just adopted me, and I said he was my father. "Very well welcome to the family sister. two deep male voices said. "Vortex, Hydros, Helium go back home. And take Gaia with you. Gaia go with Vortex he has a wife so he won't rape you like the other two will. Vortex take her to Terra. don't worry Gaia she'll take good care of you." Donal said.
Chaos POV
What is happening here? My brother Void is here, but that is impossible he died killing our sister Order. "Neither I nor Order died. I just went to my Void Palace in my void universe and Order is under someones' watchful eye. I think it was Proton, Skius, and Hydros." "Yes it was and they freed me, and I want revenge. Now I am also the most powerful than ever before." "What did you do wrong dad?" gamma asked. "I didn't say yes to marriage to her. Now I really regret it because she was so hot, I said no because I thought she was out of my league and I didn't want her get angry at me because I wasn't in her league." I said truthfully. "Everyone get your armies rallied and partner up with your spouse." I demanded.
Gamma POV
As everyone else was flashing out I was scrolling through the holo screen lookin for that thing that Donal talked about earlier.