Flashback

Hello my name is Gamma, though some of you know me as Percy Jackson. I know what you're thinking Percy why did you change your name to Gamma. Well I'll tell you know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just got back from a quest from Athena to marry her favorite daughter Annabeth Chase. When I walked past Peleus I gave him my backpack saying that there's something very important inside. After that I started heading to my cabin to clean up for the big moment. When I got in I noticed another bed taken signifying that my dad Poseidon had another child. What I thought of this was completely incorrect. I thought that it would be awesome to have a sibling. When I exited the cabin I headed for the campfire down at the beach. When I got there what I saw made me wish I was still in Tartarus for that quest I did for Athena, yes I was in Tartarus again I had to defeat Nyx as one of my challenges it was a hard, but I eventually beat her. Anyways since I knew the way to get out out of Tartarus I just focused on getting buffer, but not as much as Ares. Man he is just ugly with all the muscle he's got. What got me out of my memory trance was Poseidon saying "Drake you are my favorite son, Percy was just a tool to get me more popular on Olympus and save our thrones. As a matter of fact I am disowning him right now." I decided then was a good time for me to get noticed by saying this "Really Poseidon I was just a tool for to get more popular on Olympus and save your thrones. Oh and don't think I don't see you Miss Chase hiding behind Drake. You know what I think you have been fucking him in my absence, haven't you?" Annabeth shook at the tone of my voice but never my question. "I asked you a question Annabeth now answer answer it!" I shouted in a gruff commanding voice. She still didn't answer it. "I said answer it damn it!" "Yes P-P-Percy I have been fucking him." "I knew who said it I did. Also since you don't love me anymore." I took out the ring and threw it in the fire "To the gods." I ran as fast as I could after that to the camp of Artemis' hunters. For when I get there I will request for death. Unfortunately some monsters were angry from when I killed them in Tartarus. Oh is that Heracles I see there looks like he wants revenge after I defeated in close combat battle. "Well I guess I will have to defeat every single one of you again." That is the moment I notice Nyx. "Oh shit this is going to be harder than I thought you it would be. Also I never knew you guys could reform so quickly." "We're not reformed this is a video projection that my son/husband Erebus and my son Aether made from mixing their powers together." "Eh, it's not that cool." I said.
---------------------------------------------------- time skip ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After I defeated all those monsters, Nyx, and Heracles a portal made of space opened and out stepped a being of immense power stepped out. I wonder who he is I thought to myself. It was as if he read my mind because it sure seems that way to me. Or maybe he gets this a lot. "Perseus Jackson I am Chaos creator of the universe and all those other titles that I am to lazy to say. Also both of your theories are correct." "What do you want Chaos if you want to fight you can come along another time I am not in the mood right now." "No Percy I don't want to fight you, I want to bring you back to my planet so you can take your throne as prince to everything and primordial of the elements." "Wait two things. One, did you just say to bring me back again. Second, I'm all in for it since there is basically nothing left to live for on Earth." "Really nothing, okay whatever you say."