8

"Scaramouche!"

"Yes, Tartaglia?"

Ajax looked furious, to say the least.

He slowly walked towards you and Sharkur and Scaramouche.

You thought he'd be taken aback at your new appearance, with white hot flames coming out of you.

But it was as if he was used to the sight of you like this.

He took a deep breath.

"Get. Your. Chains. Off. Of. Y/N." he fiercely spat at Scaramouche, through gritted teeth.

"And what happens if I don't? I'll get splashed with water?"

Scaramouche was knocked down by a small tidal wave.

As he lay there coughing, Ajax fired up another arrow, pointed at him.

"Try again, Scara. Get your chains off of Y/N."

As a frown appeared upon Scaramouche's face, he clicked his fingers, and you took a sharp gasp inwards, trying to catch your breath after being choked by the chains, the colour returning to your face just a little.

Sharkur propped you up against his shoulder, watching the rest of the chaos ensue.

"Good. Now. Are you going to explain all of this? Why Y/N is under the influence of a Pyro Delusion? Why she even got herself involved in this high-stake commission? She isn't even under your care. She's under mine. And the fact that you sneaked her underneath my nose like this is disgraceful."

"You keep her in the dark, Childe. It's not good for her. Why keep her such an innocent flower when she can be so much more? Think about it. I'm giving her the thrill of adventure and danger-!"

"What you're doing is torturing her!"

He hit Scaramouche, and he retaliated with an Electro attack.

You stood up and held your head, still dizzy

Your flaming red hair, your new added height, your crimson eyes and blackened, burnt skin...

Ajax was taken aback from your new appearance.

"Y/N..."

"Stay away from me..."

He walked towards you and took your hands in his, looking up at you.

"You know I can never do that... come on, let's go..."

You had calmed down a little, the black tears you have been crying coming to a halt.

Except when Scaramouche electrocuted Ajax with an attack.

"Ack-!" he cried dropping to the floor in pain, breathing heavily.

"Ajax!" You shrieked, kneeling down to shake him.

"Y/N, go, run!"

You looked to Scaramouche, who was advancing on you, pure fury in his eyes.

"How dare you destroy the Tsaritsa's plans once again! How can you call yourself a Fatuus-!"

You picked up Ajax in your arms bridal style and started running, motioning for Sharkur to follow.

Ajax was embarassed, to say the least, but he went along with it for the sake of both your lives.

The exit was only a few metres away, and you were so close-

"Ahhh!" You recoiled, as your head hit the top of the door frame.

You were way too tall to get through the door without bending down.