⇢ ˗ˏˋ 0.2 ࿐ྂ

• Insanity •

Insanity

[ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2 : birthday party ]

.

♡︎

.

"you guys are back!" heizou exclaimed as we entered our apartment.

"I told you guys he'd act as if nothing happened" xiao rolled his eyes.

"these guys got into a fist fight with the dckz" said kazuha.

heizou's eyes widened but at the same time, he wasn't really surprised because this wasn't the first time they fought.

"you have to tell me all about it"

everyone dispersed into their own rooms, doing their own thing. venti and aether playing games in the living room, heizou solving a puzzle and kazuha was practicing his guitar skills.

xiao recently moved out of his old apartment he used to share with y/n and now lives with his friends as he didn't really like the idea of having to pay the bills all by himself despite being quite wealthy.

scrolling through the old pictures he took with his ex girlfriend.. seeing how happy she seemed to be in all of them.. where did we go wrong ? suddenly, a notification popped up on his phone. hutao's birthday party tomorrow night

"guys! hutao's having a birthday party tomorrow, wanna go?" xiao heard kazuha asking the others in the living room.

"heck yeah!" venti answered.

I guess I'm going to a party now. well, honestly even if the others didn't want to go, xiao probably would still drop by to wish hutao a happy birthday. she is his sister after all.

 she is his sister after all