⇢ ˗ˏˋ 0.5 ࿐ྂ

• Insanity •

Insanity

[ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5 : his first kill ]

.

♡︎

.

xiao secretly put the drugs into a drink, wine, to be exact. kaeya's favorite. he watched the drug dissolve into the alcohol. he smiled.

after that, xiao continued drinking his own drinks with scaramouche, having talks about random things, talking shit about everyone.

just then, the victim approached the bar. so fucking easy.. it wasn't too hard for xiao. he knew kaeya would come, it was just a matter of time. after all, he is an alcoholic and everyone knows that.

"kaeya!" xiao called.

"oh, hey xiao"

kaeya took a seat and was about to order a drink. he then pushed the cup of wine to the taller male. this was xiao's chance to get rid of him.

"what's this?" kaeya asked, a little flustered.

"wine, it's your favorite, isn't it? I knew you were coming so I decided to buy it for you" xiao explained, sounding a little tired.

"oh wow, thanks! but why?"

"oh um.. wanted to apologize for the fight yesterday" he lied.

once he drinks it, his blood pressure would increase and his heart rate would be so fast, he'll die of a heart attack.

but then another thought entered his head. it's hutao's birthday today and kaeya is one of her friends.. obviously dumbass, that's why he's invited to her stupid birthday party.. would hutao be upset if kaeya was gone? on her birthday? just spare him, not on sister's birthday

kaeya was sceptical about the drink. it was weird for xiao to offer him drinks like this. normally it would be venti ordering drinks for him.

"on second thought, I actually think that you deserve the whole bottle" xiao smiled as he took the cup away.

"oh how, thanks!" kaeya frowned. "wait, are you drunk or something?"

"me? drunk? no way!" he replied before taking another sip of beer.

"right.."

xiao walked off and onto the dance floor. he spotted a girl he didn't recognize. she was dancing alone, literally drowned in alcohol. he figured that if he didn't know her, she probably wasn't so close to hutao since xiao has met most of hutao's friends.