⇢ ˗ˏˋ 0.6 ࿐ྂ

• Insanity •

Insanity

[ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6 : missing ]

.

♡︎

.

zhongli and diluc were on their way to zhongli's car in the carpark nearby when suddenly they heard footsteps behind them. the footsteps slowly got faster and faster.

"zhongli! diluc!" she cried.

the two men turned around to see y/n, she looked worried sick. there were tears in her eyes.

"have you guys seen or heard from kaeya today? he was supposed to bring me to the hospital to see childe but he never showed up! he's not answering any of my calls, I'm so worried" y/n explained.

diluc and zhongli looked at each other, equally shocked and confused. no one knew where he went

xiao exited his bedroom, all the other members of 5wirl waiting for him outside in the living room

"ready to go?" asked kazuha.

"yea" Xiao replied.

"you know, kaeya went missing yesterday" said venti.

everyone didn't know how to answer. heizou laughed, thinking venti was joking but he didn't sound like he was in his goofy mood.

"I'm serious, zhongli texted me about what happened, lumine was waiting for him to bring her to the hospital but he didn't show up" venti continued.

"maybe he just changed his mind and decided he wasn't going to the hospital" xiao casually suggested.

aether raised an eyebrow. "really?"

"diluc said he wasn't at home either" venti told them.

"not my problem" xiao shrugged.

aether looked at xiao in disgust. "xiao, what the hell? he went missing, why are you so.. are you not worried about him?"

"woah woah woah, chill out traveller" kazuha tried to calm him down.

xiao didn't have much of a reaction. he just kept his straight face. aether always knew xiao could be cold but he has feelings and normally, he'd be worried if someone he knew got hurt, let alone go missing.

"we should all visit childe later, we need to apologize to him" said kazuha.

"why should I apologize, it's not my fault he's in the hospital" venti crossed his arms.

"here we go again" heizou mumbled, rolling his eyes as the other boys started bickering again.

"it was kaeya's fault!"

"we should still say sorry!"

"you know what it's y/n's fault!"

xiao's eye twitched as he heard her name. he clenched his fist, feeling angry. "can you guys stop mentioning y/n?!"

"damn dude, sorry, don't need to get so mad" heizou answered.

"just move on, xiao" venti patted his back. "it's been like a month since you two broke up"

"yea yea," kazuha added. " there's nothing wrong with mentioning y/n-"

"I'm going to kill all of you if you don't shut the fuck up" xiao glared at them.

---

later that evening, the boys closed the cafe and went to the hospital to visit childe. they entered the ward he was in.

"childe!" aether greeted.

"woah, didn't expect you guys to come see me" commented childe.

aether took a small bag of cookies, that they had prepared before coming, out of venti's hands and gave it to him.

"we saved these for you"

"thank you" childe smiled "the doctor said I can go off today, but I don't have my wallet with me to pay for the hospital bills, I think I left it with zhongli"

"we can drive you home, right xiao?" kazuha looked up at the guy.

xiao started getting impatient. he really didn't want to be here. then he suddenly thought of something.

"guys, I'm going to leave first, I have stuff to do"

xiao quickly walked out of the room. he then went to the front desk.

"would you like to pay through cash or credit card?" asked the lady.

"credit card" xiao responded, then handing his card to her.

xiao was paying for childe's hospital bill. his ego was too big to say sorry himself so this was his way of apologizing for almost taking his life.

"thank you" xiao said with a smile as the lady handed him his credit card back.

he then left the building and scrolled through his contacts. scaramouche.

calling...

"hello?"

"where is he?"

.

♡︎

.

𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 : ²²⁰⁹
𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 : 688

© ʏᴇʟᴀɴsᴡʀɪsᴛʙᴀɴᴅ