⇢ ˗ˏˋ 1.4 ࿐ྂ

• Insanity •

Insanity

[ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 14 : little xiao ]

.

♡︎

.

sobbing and crying was heard in the background as hutao was giving her speech next to the coffin. it has been a few days since diluc's death and so far, barely anyone has been handling it well. everyone has been crying, especially venti. kaeya on the other hand still seems to be in disbelief. he hasn't cried yet but he refuses to eat any meals. all he does is lock himself up in his room. hutao was soon done with her speech and it was time for everyone to leave.

"guys, can we not go to the cafe tomorrow? I'm not really in the mood" venti asked.

"sure, I don't feel like going for work either" heizou replied.

xiao rubbed venti's back and sighed "alright, it's time for us to go home"

seeing everyone cry and being upset made xiao feel no guilt at all. in fact, he felt annoyed and thought this whole funeral was a waste of time. he didn't even want to come in the first place. the anemo boys left the funeral, followed by y/n, then diluc's maids and family, then finally dckz.

"kaeya, you coming?" zhongli asked.

kaeya didn't respond. zhongli, thinking kaeya didn't hear him, asked again but louder this time. however, he still remained silent. zhongli then figured that he probably still wants to stay, he is his brother after all.

"we'll be waiting for you at home" he informed him before leaving with childe.

zhongli and childe left the funeral and kaeya was left all alone with diluc's coffin. he bursted out into tears and cried. his nose turned into a shade of red as he kept sniffing the mucus leaking from his nostrils.

"I miss you so much, brother" he cried as he finally accepted that he was gone.