▪️❤️Confessions, Jealousy, and Romance💚▪️//Part Four

🖤Cub POV🖤

Cub was sitting in a bamboo chair, on a high ledge deep inside his pyramid. He looked over the edge, seeing Stress and Iskall were playing games, laughing, giggling, smiling, and having a good time together. I wish that was me and Scar... Cub thought longingly. Cub couldn't believe what had happened last night. Scar and Grian, cuddling, hugging, Grian kissing him. It was terrible. Cub was so angry and jealous. He couldn't believe it. Cub had been in love with Scar ever since season four, when they joined together. Scar was perfect. His bubbly personality, his sweet laugh, his silly jokes, his builds, his gorgeous eyes, his muscular body. All of that was perfect. Scar was the one he'd been in love with for years, but never had the guts to tell him. If only I could've told Scar sooner. Maybe none of this would've happened. Maybe he wouldn't have time to get together with Grian. Damn, how stupid was I to wait. This could've been avoided. He could have been mine. All mine. He thought to himself bitterly. Scar was mooning over Grian, clearly. Scar's whole face went red every time he looked at him, and he stammered and blushed whenever he was around him. Clearly Scar had no interest in Cub. Scar was always around Grian, hanging with him, talking to him. He barely visited the pyramid once during the season. And the time he did was so he could buy Grian a present. It was like Scar had forgot Cub existed. Scar was obsessed and madly in love with Grian, and had no interest in Cub at all. It was just awful. He sighed sadly, gazing into the morning sun. The love of his life loved somebody else, and that wasn't going to change any time soon. Cub felt as though he was sinking to the bottom of an ocean, without air. This was the worst he had felt in a long while. I guess my life is ruined. He thought to himself sadly. It's over. Scar doesn't love me.

❤️Grian POV❤️

Grian's mind was on Scar. Ever since that night, the two of them, holding hands, cuddling. It was magical. He was magical. That man was perfect. I can't believe I didn't realize I loved him until now... Grian thought to himself, gazing out the large grand windows of the mansion. He couldn't stop thinking about Scar, his laugh, his beautiful emerald eyes, his strong muscular body, and his bubbly personality. Grian sighed romantically, his face leaning into his shoulder. He glanced out the window, into the blue sapphire sky. A familiar muscular figure was gliding gracefully through the air. Grian's heart gave a happy jump, and his face went red, smiling. Suddenly, his grand door swung open. There was Scar, standing tall, smiling brightly, with a red face. Grian blushed heavily, excitement rushing through him. Without thinking, he dashed quickly across the spruce flooring, and quickly hugged Scar tightly as he could. He smiled brightly, his face red. "Hey..." Scar whispered. "Hey Scar." Grian whispered back, blushing furiously. Scar's eyes went wide, his face red. Grian giggled. "Come on, follow me!" Grian exclaimed, grabbing Scar's hand. He dashed down the halls of the enormous mansion, into his dreamy bedroom. Grian collapsed down on the soft silky covers of the bed, romantic excitement rushing through him. Scar slowly walked into the room, the tall muscular man gazing into Grian's eyes. Scar stood in front of them, their faces only a few inches apart. Scar's shirt was unbuttoned, Grian noticed. He blushed furiously. Without thinking, he reached out and touched Scar's torso. He could feel the smooth abs across his slim body, and Grian went red. Scar stared down at him, his eyes wide. Grian instantly put his hands away, embarassed. What did I just do... oh damn... he thought anxiously. Scar was still staring at him, a surprised expression on his face. His cheeks were rose red.

Later, after Scar had left, Grian was feeling dizzy with nervousness. He was pacing around the mansion, thinking of what to do. Grian wanted to ask Scar to be his boyfriend. He knew that's what he wanted, but he needed to plan it out first. What would he say? What would he do? Would Scar accept? Was Scar ready for that kind of relationship so soon? Grian was nervous. What if Scar wasn't ready? What if Scar said no? Grian's heart ached at the thought of Scar turning him down. He tried not to think about it. He was busy writing notes about what to say and do, but he needed someone to act out as Scar, so he could present what he was going to say. He knew just the man for the job. Bdubs was one of the only people who saw Grian kissing Scar, and Bdubs never said a word to anyone about it. Grian trusted him.

🖤Bdubs POV🖤

It was a blazing hot day, the sun beating down on Bdubs' neck. He was sweating intensely in the blazing heat. Bdubs sighed, gasping for breath. He'd been tending to his farm, working and shoveling all day. He was exhausted. Sweat was running down his forehead. Suddenly, a private message appeared in the chat for him.

<Grian whispers to you> Bdubs, come meet m at my mansion. I need your help. Don't be seen, it's secret.

Bdubs was confused. Why would Grian need me in private? I wonder why. He thought curiously. Well, I might as well help the guy. It's what friends are for. He promised to himself.

<you whisper to Grian> Sure thing, I'll be on my way. Coming right there.

Soaring through the crystal clear sky, a large grand mansion looked ahead of him. It was studded with detail, with the turquoise shingles roofs, to the intricate windows. It was an amazing base. Grian is an amazing builder! Bdubs thought in awe. He pinpointed the grand entrance of the mansion, and tucked into a swift dive. He landed soundlessly, and locked on the large spruce door. Grian opened the door quietly, his face red. Suddenly, Bdubs spotted Scar gliding by. Grian's face turned red, and he looked nervous. Scar raised an eyebrow curiously. "Oh! Bdubs and I were just... Having Tea! Nothing to worry about!" Grian called to Scar, stammering with embarrassment. Bdubs was confused. What's going on? He wondered. Grian had not told him why he had asked Bdubs to come. "Why can't he know?" Bdubs whispered to Scar. Grian quickly grabbed Bdubs, and slammed the door behind him. "Don't tell anyone about this. Especially Scar." Grian whispered, his eyes in slits. Bdubs nodded hurriedly. He'd never seen Grian this suspicious.
"So, tell me why you asked me here." Bdubs asked Grian as they walked the detailed halls of the large mansion. Grian blushed. "So... I wanted to ask Scar to be my boyfriend, but I'm not sure what to say. I have a script written out, and I want you to play as Scar so I can present it." Bdubs gasped. Aw... he likes Scar back! I promised Scar I wouldn't tell anyone about his crush on Grian... but I may actually be able to get them together. I don't want to betray Scar, but I need to tell Grian he likes him back. Bdubs decided to himself. "Wait, Grian. Before we start, there's something I need to tell you." Bdubs said to Grian. Grian tilted his head curiously. "Go ahead." He whispered. "Grian, Scar told me he was in love with you when we had a sleepover. I needed to tell you he likes you back." Bdubs explained to Grian. Grian's eyes went wide, and his face went red. He smiled. "I can't believe it... you know what this means? I don't have to plan it out! I can just ask him in the moment!" Grian exclaimed. His icy blue eyes were bright with excitement. Bdubs smiled. I'm glad they can get together. They'd be such a cute couple. Bdubs thought to himself. He had done it, he had gave them a chance at actually being together. He was glad he could help. He could finally make a difference.

(1371 words)

Yes this chapter was pretty angsty lmao- tried to add the classic jealous friend :' ) well I hope you liked it bye bye my lovelies