(kinda) Lost and Found.

Look at me getting motivated :)

Before you continue:

Your room's look can be manifested just like your gift

It's made so that If you wanted to live in your room you could.

Yet the wider and more detailed place, the harder it is to manifest

Same goes for objects

The more detailed and bigger the more harder it is to manifest.

Now let's get into it.

Previously...

"Hey, how about I show you around our village till dinner? "
She says trying to cheer me up

"That would be good"
I answered

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶
A day later

With The Madrigals...

Camilo POV:

After Mirabel disappeared there was nothing on my mind but the thought of where she could be and what would happen to her.

"Camilo, Isabella! "

My Tia Julieta called for me and my Eldest prima.

I approached her quickly

"Go search there, that mountain. If you'll search the outside the encanto to find her, so be it. "
Julieta said with tears in her eyes

"Sí, Tia"
I said as me and Isabella walked side by side.

When we've arrived at the river, Isabella searched on the right side of the river while I searched in the left.

After a while I heard Isabella yell my name.

I ran to her and tell she had a colored thread in her hand and pointed to some footprints left after the rain storm name has created a day earlier.

"That's a thread from Mirabel's dress, she must've walked this way. "
Isabella said

"But these footprints aren't just Mirabel's...there are at least 2 more people or 3 who were with her. "
I said getting worried by the second

"They took her,.. What if they did something to her!? "
Isabella said as she started to panic

"Ay, calm down. It'll be ok we'll find her. Let's follow this trail. "
I said softly patting her shoulder in comfortingly.

After while of walking the road seemed to get more organized and the trees less thick and then we reached a some sort of village.

And let me tell ya..

It was absolutely amazing.

It had water falls and buildings were decorated with a repeated golden Sun symbol that looked metallic.

The buildings all looked the same but some had their own shine to them.

We walked through the town and some people had interesting looks on their faces as they glanced at us.

But the rest all either ignored us or smiled our way.

We were walking around and then we saw a man talking a towns person and then suddenly the man that got suspended in the air and then lifted a table filled with food and drinks the cloths ends were decorated with Sunflowers and the tips had beautiful embroidery.