birthday

I woke up today feeling like shit. I was overhang from a party I went to last night.

Then it hit me.. "Shit today is my Nephews birthday!" I jump out of bed quickly getting ready.

I check my phone to see almost 37 missed calls!
I call her back. Ringg Ringg rin- "hello?"
"Yeah hi I'm sorry I'm late to Robbins birthday party"
"Sure.. Just make sure you bring him his Present"
"Shit I forgot" I mumbled "You have 10 minutes until we start opening the present" "okay ill be there" Call ended "shit what am I going to get for Robbins birthday." "Ill just pick something from the store on the way over" I say grabbing my keys leaving my apartment.

"hmmm, what should I get him" I say searching the toy Aisles at the store. "Hi it there anything I can help you with?" A worker asked. "Yeah I'm looking for a birthday present for my nephew" I said fully turning my body towards them. And man he was hot, like smoking hot. he had dark brown hair and nice green eyes😍 I was getting lost in thoughts until he said which snapped me out of my thoughts. "hmmmm,Maybe the good guys doll is perfect for him" he said pointing at the doll. "hmm, okay. Thank you!" still getting lost in his Beautiful eyes. I say grabbing the doll and rushing towards the checkout,Still getting lost in his Beautiful eyes.
I arrive at the party, rushing in. And all eyes where on me. What the hell are they looking at.🙄

I put the wrapped gift on the table. And of course it was last to open. I smile as he opens it. Expecting him to be super excited. He Excitedly opens the big box with a huge smile on his face.

But as he see the doll it quickly faded. His moms eyes Widened. Then I realized I fucked up...

He has a fear of dolls. Now his mom was yelling at me as his dad tried to claim him down. perfect just fucking perfect😃

I grab the doll and left. "tck that stupid whore" I said backing out the parking space. I look at the doll "who would be afraid of a doll, I mean its just a doll". I said now speeding down the highway back to my apartment. "Ill just return it tomorrow" I say now walking into my apartment.