"but where?"

After the fight with Sofia I got suspended for 2 weeks. I honestly didn't really care🙄.

Thankfully the creepy the doll didn't come back. Good.
While I was suspended from school I made a promise with myself, well two promises. One was to kick anyone who tries to fuck with me. And two to try to stay sober so I can pass the final exams that where coming up.

I was making some F/N while dancing, mainly shaking my ass😌. But for some reason I felt like I was being watched🙁. But what really scares me is that I live on the fourth floor...

I pause my music looking around Paranoid hoping to see nothing. BUT NO. I see the doll again. "oh shit you scared the living shit out of me" I said sighing.

"anyway what do you what anyways" I asked the doll
"I have a small question.." The doll asked
"I wouldn't answer it until you answer My question..." Said Focusing back on the food I was making.

"I came back to ask you a question.." He said again in a firm voice. (Honestly if anyone I MEAN ANYONE talking to Mr in a firm voice. Shit I'll be simping😍😍) "how did you even get into my apartment anyways?" I said looking at the now mysterious doll.😣

"I climbed up, oh and you should lock your windows.." He said "but I live on the fourth floor?" "Pedos can climb" (AHHH I LOVE THAT SCENE FROM THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY😍😍😍❤😫, but of course I kinda changed up the words💅) "um okay then, ill answer your question. Since you answer mine.
"hmh perfect, Will you do anything for someone?" He said "well I'd depends on the person, any what do you mean anything?" "Like someone you love or someone your close to?" "Well I mean ill do anything for Jasmine. (SLAYYYY) She like my bestest friend👀" "well what about m-" "hell no" "you didnt even let me finish🤦" "fine finish🙄"
"Would you do anything for m-" "FUCK NO"😌
"I swear, ill kill you of I want" "I mean so can anyone else🤦, like a toddler, a friend and an really Ambitious duck"
"Anyways want do you want from me?" "Your body.." "THE FUCK,SOME DOLL WANTS TO FUCK ME?" "SIGH, I didn't mean it like that😒" (sure chucky sure🙄)
"Well what do you mean the-" RINGGGG RINGGGG RIN- "hmh?" "Girl is Devon still coming over you place to fuck?" Jasmine asked "hmh believe it or not.. I FINALLY GET TO FUCK MY CRUSH👀" you said smiling.
DING DONG "GIRL HES HERE BYEEEE" "well your going to go" I said to the doll fixing my hair. "But where?