school

I sit in my apartment doing nothing. Until I Decided to get the doll and fuck it up, I mean why not.

I go into my room Searching for something to smash it with.

I finally found an hammer. With murder on my mind and a Psycho looking smile on my face I take out the doll from the case.

"poor doll, about to do to doll heaven" I said laughing then sighing. I put the doll on the floor so I don't Destroy anything else.

Sadly I didn't have the guts to just destroy a random doll. Until that mother fucker whore popped up in my head. Sofia. She makes my blood boil.

I raise the hammer ready to take a swing. "I wouldn't do that if I was you" the good guy doll said. "AHHH WHAT THE HELL" "IT CAN FUCKING TALK" I say running into my room locking the door. Wait what the hell am I doing. Its just a doll. I say now unlocking the door.

I have the hammer up and ready to swing.
I Carefully look around for the doll. Nothing. "Shit where did it go" I said now plopping onto my couch.

"God I must be just Hallucinating" I said running my hand Through my hair sighing. "trust me your not hallucinating" the good guy doll said Attempting to climb up my couch to sit.

"Oh hell nah" I say I say kicking the doll down. Until I felt I Terrible sharp pain in my leg. Which just happens to be the same leg I kicked the doll with. "OW WHAT THE HELL" I said looking at my leg to see I long deep cut. "SHIT WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO" I said now speed walking to my room to clean the cut.

I sat on your bathroom counter about to clean the cut, but you where just Staring at the cut. It reminded you about when you SH. You only did it because you liked the pain

"So are you going to clean the cut or just stare at it?" The doll said. "how the hell can you talk" say grabbing the stuff to clean the cut. Honestly Still in shock.

You hissed as the rubbing Alcohol hit the cut. "So um are you going to answer my question?" you said looking at the doll. But he's to focused on cleaning his knife. "wait it that my favorite knife" "come on man, I mean you had a ton of knifes to choose from and you just had to choose my favorite one" you said now wrapping up the cut on your leg.

"oh sorry I didn't know it was your favorite knife" the doll said in an Sarcastic tone.
"whatever just get out of my apartment and go fuck with someone else" I said now sitting on my bed.
"Fine but ill be back" he said walking towards my room door.
"um the fuck,no your not" I said

"What.the.hell.just.happened" I said fully laying down on my bed.

My eye lids slowly became heavier and heavier. Finally they closed and I drifted into sleep. Trying to forget what just happened.

I wake up to my alarm going off. Fun I have high school today. Im in the 11th year. I nearly passed but thank god I fucked my math teacher😉.

I get ready into the school uniform, then brush and fix my hair, also doing other things. "Shit, how am I going to hind the cut?" I said looking at my self in the mirror. It was very noticeable.

I ended up just wearing a pair of socks that go up to the beginning on my thigh. Nearly covering it. Good.

I grabbed my keys leaving my apartment. Not to go to school but to pick up one of my friends. Well best friend. Jasmine.

"Hey girl, how you doinggg?" She said while getting in my car. "Good the most crazy thing happened yesterday" you said on your way to your guys school. You where kinda hectic about telling her what happened last night. "what happened?" She asked. I had to come up with a good lie that she'll believe.

"Girl you won't believe it, my dad tried breaking into my apartment" I said "no way, anyways did you hear how that murder like died in the toy shop" "really?" "Yeah his name was Charles Lee Ray." "Huh sounds familiar" "well duh I mean we was a famous murder" "oh and he died in a toy shop" "😂 imagine dying in a kids toy shop" I said as we pulled up to our school.

TIME SKIP AFTER 6 PERIOD!!!!

I sadly walk to the only class I have with Sofia. God I hated her. "Oh is it our little friend y/n?" She said giggling to her friends. "God can't you just shut your stupid whore self up?!" I said walking to my seat.

Her and her friends kept looking at me and laughing. What the fuck? They had to be up to something. But what?

Maybe there going to jump me? Nah they don't have the balls to. Plus ill kick there sorry asses to hell.😫

After what felt like for ever the bell finally ranged. I was kinda scared of what was going to happen.

I rush out the class to my 7th period, but I get stopped by no other then Sofia "ugh what do you want, im trying to get to my next class🙄" *swing* yay fun she wants to fight. Oh ill give her a fight. One that would shed her to the hospital for weeks😉.

I kick and swing at her until she on the ground. Then I began to punch her straight on her face. There's now a huge crowd surrounding us. Cheering is on. Well cheering me on👀.

She's now badly bruised up. Bleeding out. Then I hear an teacher coming. I needed to finish her off. And quickly. I began to punch her harder and harder. At the point her face is really fucked up.
But my hands where alk busted up.

The teacher tries to pull me off of her but I knock them out with one swing. Perfect. Oos and ahhhs where coming for put the crowds hyping me me up💅.

I get up and start hardly stomping on her stomach already knowing she fucked the principal and he got her pergo💀. I mean I did her a favor. I mean she got a free abortion. Instead of paying up to 750$ (yes that's the actual price lol)

After a couple more stomps I finally stop. Shot she's not breathing. Welp not my problem🤷.